Will Enright play

Started by david17, March 31, 2014, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2014-04-02/enright-happy-with-progress

"It's only early in the season so if I'm not right I won't play"

Doesn't sound to good to me

Moosey

Rubbish he is optimistic and said as long as it keeps improving thats all he can ask for.

way more positive in that than negative.

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on April 02, 2014, 03:38:00 PM
http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2014-04-02/enright-happy-with-progress

"It's only early in the season so if I'm not right I won't play"

Doesn't sound to good to me

Yeah I agree I'm not confident he'll get up tbh

RaisyDaisy

Just read an article on HS and McIntosh says he reckons Enright is likely to play after training today. As long as he pulls up well he should be good to go

Mitchell and Enright both playing is a huge sigh of relief!

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 03, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
Just read an article on HS and McIntosh says he reckons Enright is likely to play after training today. As long as he pulls up well he should be good to go

:) very happy to hear that, could be at full strength next week which is something I never envisaged after copping three substitutions last week.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Bully on April 03, 2014, 05:56:32 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 03, 2014, 05:44:21 PM

:) very happy to hear that, could be at full strength next week which is something I never envisaged after copping three substitutions last week.

Geelong though do have a history of being over-cautious with injured players in the home and away season. Still think he is a 50/50.

I guess we will find out in about 45-50 minutes time.

Jimmykidd

has been named. who knows if they pull a shifty and drop him last minute though.