Will Enright play

Started by david17, March 31, 2014, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Would be a HUUUUUUUUUGE help if he got up and played, especially with Mitchell looking doubtful

Griffo1982

I think Geelong will take the cautious approach with him due to his age & importance to the teams defensive structure, if theres even a slight question mark over him then i doubt he'll play.

Bully

Quote from: Griffo1982 on April 01, 2014, 03:19:29 PM
I think Geelong will take the cautious approach with him due to his age & importance to the teams defensive structure, if theres even a slight question mark over him then i doubt he'll play.

I can handle 1 week, it will mean possibly fielding 3 rookies but it's better than blowing yet another trade.

Ramus

Quote from: Bully on April 01, 2014, 03:24:24 PM
Quote from: Griffo1982 on April 01, 2014, 03:19:29 PM

I can handle 1 week, it will mean possibly fielding 3 rookies but it's better than blowing yet another trade.
+1

Colty

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 01, 2014, 03:14:20 PM
Would be a HUUUUUUUUUGE help if he got up and played, especially with Mitchell looking doubtful
finally some good news, ive got Hurn, Fyfe, Enright, Mitchell

Bully

Quote from: Colty on April 01, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

You poor bugger Colty, and I thought I had problems. At least you don't have Barlow as well.

shaker

Yeah you have copped it this week you need a break in your favour  :(

Colty

Quote from: shaker on April 01, 2014, 04:32:13 PM

Yeah you have copped it this week you need a break in your favour  :(

Yeah cheers for the sympathy, I thought about just shutting my account down this week and never playing supercaoch again.

HotTiges

Enright a chance for Collingwood clash, will be named apparently..

http://ow.ly/2FeFIf

HotTiges

According to his partner/wife Renee, he's doing all the icing etc in order to play Saturday..still one day at a time..source KRock interview

RaisyDaisy

I don't think age is a factor here. He rarely misses games, obviously hates it, and Collingwood on a Saturday night is a big game. I'm remaining optimistic that he plays.

He will get named on Thursday night no doubt, but we are going to have to sweat it out until just after 6pm Sat night to see if he actually plays

I'm keeping him, because by the sounds of it he isn't missing more than 1 game

HotTiges

@AshFootyTV: [AFT News Update] Enright may be right - Corey Enright hopeful of being ready to face the Magpies on Saturday http://t.co/4Pri5WsowF

Colty

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 02, 2014, 09:08:36 AM
I don't think age is a factor here. He rarely misses games, obviously hates it, and Collingwood on a Saturday night is a big game. I'm remaining optimistic that he plays.

He will get named on Thursday night no doubt, but we are going to have to sweat it out until just after 6pm Sat night to see if he actually plays

I'm keeping him, because by the sounds of it he isn't missing more than 1 game
There is no damage to the ankle so there is very little risk of re injuring himself. The thing will be weather he can get the ankle lose enough to play.