MRP Results Round 2

Started by Ricochet, March 31, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

HotTiges

You'd be spewing if you did Rocky to Fyfe last round, at least Dusty got off 8)

LF

Toga

LF

That is absolute bullshower that Fyfe got suspended for that

Danzac

FYFEY NO!

Fyfe --> M.Thomas might be worth a go

Bully

Quote from: Danzac on March 31, 2014, 05:44:47 PM
FYFEY NO!

Fyfe --> M.Thomas might be worth a go

If I had him I would be thinking the same, a very smart trade.

MC

Anything on the weak as piss bump from Derickx? What a spud trying to rough up Pendles; he's barely had a touch of the ball let alone be worthy to touch the great man..

Toga

Quote from: MC on March 31, 2014, 06:22:58 PM
Anything on the weak as piss bump from Derickx? What a spud trying to rough up Pendles; he's barely had a touch of the ball let alone be worthy to touch the great man..

Yeah pretty sure he got a reprimand for it.

To be honest it should've been weeks, I liken that hit to Rocky's... Might not've been as forceful but got him right in the soft spot above the hip by the looks of it, really dog move.

NoButYeah

AaronKirk

The Fyfe decision is a disgrace. Surely they will appeal. Should not get suspended for an accidental head clash.

eski_liddr

fyfe isnt a dirty player, definitely hard done by

fever

i heard derickx dropped a coll player off the ball almost identically to rockliff last week. anyone see it? comment?

Toga

Quote from: fever on March 31, 2014, 06:56:05 PM
i heard derickx dropped a coll player off the ball almost identically to rockliff last week. anyone see it? comment?

Derickx got Pendlebury with what looked like an elbow to the kidney area, kind of similar to what Rocky did last week. Probably not as much force but definitely intended to get him in the soft spot, I wasn't impressed when I saw it..

RaisyDaisy

Guys, I just the saw the footage, and the only logical reason I can think of is that it was a late hit. The ball had already been kicked and then a millisecond later Fyfe then made contact.

That's the only reason I can see that getting weeks. Fyfe can challenge the suspension without risking additional weeks