MRP Results Round 2

Started by Ricochet, March 31, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

AFL ‏@AFL  40s
MRP - N Fyfe offered 2 matches, Z Dawson 1, T Hunt 1. J Waite has been reprimanded for staging. J King, R Douglas fined. More to come.

Hope noone had money on Fyfe for the Brownlow  :-\

Jroo

Haha you beat me to do it by three seconds! I'll delete the other thread.
Quote from: JROO8 on March 31, 2014, 05:18:15 PM
Will post as they come through.
Atm we know:
@AFL: MRP - N Fyfe offered 2 matches, Z Dawson 1, T Hunt 1. J Waite has been reprimanded for staging. J King, R Douglas fined. More to come.

Ricochet

Haha gotta be quick around here mate ;)

Jroo

Yay
@AFL: MRP - T Derickx reprimanded for rough conduct.

D Martin cleared of striking (force used not reportable). T Sumner cleared Sheridan tackle.

kilbluff1985

lol @ J. Waite that was emberassing

colmullet

Jordan Lewis should have got done for staging to, he looked like a soccer player out there on friday night

LF

How in hell did Dusty get off?
Real consistent with last rounds suspension of a Rocky there.

What did Fyfe do?

Jroo

Quote from: luvfooty on March 31, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

What did Fyfe do?
Happy Dusty got off.
Yeah, I'd like to know what Fyfe done.

LF

Quote from: JROO8 on March 31, 2014, 05:26:21 PM

What did Fyfe do?
Happy Dusty got off.
Yeah, I'd like to know what Fyfe done.

I'm happy he did as well have enough problems with Hurn and Sammy but MRP showing how it's going to be this year already

Bully

Fyfe is certainly developing a reputation as a loose cannon, he was rubbed out for 3 weeks last year as well.

Toga

What did Fyfe do?

There was always going to be questions over the footage & force of Dusty's incident.. I think a big mitigating factor that makes a difference between Rocky & Dusty is that Mitchell wasn't looking at Rocky when he got dropped, whereas White & Dusty were locking horns when it happened.

But yeah anyone got any idea what Fyfe even did?!

colmullet

Rocky hit Mitchell off the ball without him expecting it and put him down......Dusty and co had eachothers jumpers and were going eachother and neither even hit the deck, blow a penalty and be done with it, quite different i reckon good decision

Toga

"Nathan Fyfe, Fremantle, has been charged with a Level Two Engaging in Rough Conduct Offence (225 demerit points, two-match sanction), for engaging in rough conduct against Michael Rischitelli, Gold Coast, during the third quarter of the Round Two match between Fremantle and Gold Coast, at Patersons Stadium on Saturday March 29, 2014.

In summary, due to his previous poor record, his two-match sanction must remain at two matches, even with an early plea.

Based on the video evidence available and medical report from the Gold Coast SUNS Football Club, the incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), medium impact (two points) and high contact (two points). This is a total of five activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level Two Offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-match sanction. He has a bad record of 50 demerit points carried over within the last 12 months, increasing the penalty to 275 points and a two-match sanction. An early plea reduces the sanction by 25 per cent to 206.25 points and a two-match sanction."

petefisker

Wow... big lashings for the MRP this week! Love it.
Only coz Dusty got off ;)

LF

Any footage of the Fyfe incident available?