short of a dollar

Started by bkimm32, March 31, 2014, 12:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

sitting pretty high in the overall rankings at the moment, but due to lack of internet the last couple weeks I've been stuck with crouch and mcdonough since the first lock out.. I thought flower it, after round 2 there both out.. I had 77k in the kitty, traded mcdonough out for ambrose, done, traded crouch out for matt Thomas, wait, 3k short!!! flower! now I have to probably swap someone like rohan (who I wanted to keep as his job security is pretty decent for a cheap fwd) so I can get Thomas.. or swap crouch straight up for someone like templeton.. however if mcdonough and crouch are both named this week, it solves this problem completely and I won't need a trade at all, but that is unlikely.

also I have clurey and Mitchell in the back line both out indefinitely, so that adds further salt into the wounds..

come share your stories with me on players you really wanted, but fell a dollar short.. or give me some advice on what I should do in this situation.

redfield

I reckon Mitchell will be back this week and after the performances that Adelaide have put in, I wouldn't be surprised if Crouch is called up for the match against Sydney.