Two Trades for this week

Started by vtaced, March 31, 2014, 10:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtaced

Not a fan of trading premiums, but thinking

Ryder > Mumford (Ryder injury, the big Mummy on fire and similar price)

Mitchell > D.Swallow (Mitchell injury + $140k in the bank)

Thoughts?

Ricochet

If Ryder and Mitchell are out for 3+ weeks then yes go for it.
Otherwise hang onto them. You picked them as premo players so a sideways trade is wasteful

HotTiges

Quote from: vtaced on March 31, 2014, 10:48:32 AM
Not a fan of trading premiums, but thinking

Ryder > Mumford (Ryder injury, the big Mummy on fire and similar price)

Mitchell > D.Swallow (Mitchell injury + $140k in the bank)

Thoughts?
If you have no cover for Ryder in particular I'd move him on.. Even if it's 2 weeks out

jepdog

Im in the same boat with Ryder but im looking at either Hickey or Hampson to save some cashola. Mummy has looked very impressive though

whos your other ruck? sandi?

any thoughts?

Ricochet

eaglesman

Quote from: Ricochet on March 31, 2014, 03:26:14 PM
Ryder a chance to play now

really? where did you hear this ?? this impacts my ambrose trade ... not convinced in his JS

Ricochet

Quote from: eaglesman on March 31, 2014, 03:29:53 PM

really? where did you hear this ?? this impacts my ambrose trade ... not convinced in his JS
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-ruckman-patrick-ryder-could-play-blues-courtenay-dempsey-injures-hamstring-in-vfl/story-fni5f6kv-1226869892996

"We hope we can get him up for Sunday but at this stage it is going to be close and with a nine day break we will decide later in the week," club doctor Bruce Reid told the Bombers' website.

eaglesman

Quote from: Ricochet on March 31, 2014, 03:30:58 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on March 31, 2014, 03:29:53 PM

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-ruckman-patrick-ryder-could-play-blues-courtenay-dempsey-injures-hamstring-in-vfl/story-fni5f6kv-1226869892996

"We hope we can get him up for Sunday but at this stage it is going to be close and with a nine day break we will decide later in the week," club doctor Bruce Reid told the Bombers' website.

scratch that just read it haha

GCSkiwi

Smitch wait on because he may still play. The points are attractive but there's no realy reason to trade Smitch out unless he's got a few weeks off. Ryder to Mummy sounds nice

billnats

Holding Mitchell because I would just bring him back again (ala NicNat).
Refused to make a trade last week but not happy, as now I want to make 3  :-\