WXV Round 3 - Suns, Spetsnaz fight for 3-0

Started by ossie85, March 31, 2014, 07:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Forgot the sub rule, didn't end up as bad as I thought. Still pretty horrible, why is captain choice so hard :'( three straight sub 100 c/cc scores since Dusty 108 in r1. Might start just cc Ward and Heppell so my three best players in Griff, NicNat and Dusty can start smashing it.

Justin Bieber

My Chumps

141 a good score with one sub affected player. Good to get back to some form after a rough start to the season!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: My Chumps on April 07, 2014, 11:32:07 AM
141 a good score with one sub affected player. Good to get back to some form after a rough start to the season!

:D

Team selection meeting worked. We shall have to do that again :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 07, 2014, 09:37:41 AM
Also well played HB, don't think Steven and Fyfe would have changed the result at all. Dominant display
Well it's nice to see my team actually score like they used to. The question is, was this just a one off or will they get their consistency back? Also the question remains on what is happening to the Puma backline? Honestly it's a massive shambles at the moment!!

Unfortunately the game wasn't as exhilarating as last years match purps, but hopefully we can meet again in the finals :)

My Chumps

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 07, 2014, 12:47:04 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on April 07, 2014, 11:32:07 AM

:D

Team selection meeting worked. We shall have to do that again :)
Definitely! Thursday night/Friday meeting after teams are announced for our selection panel :P