M. Jaensch - Adv needed

Started by 4820, March 30, 2014, 11:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: batt on March 31, 2014, 05:03:23 PM
The dreaded round 8 bye could prevent a few (including myself) from bringing him in.

Minor problem, most will be carrying round 9 & 10 bye players. I've got McVeigh, Simpson, Langford & Georgiou and will probably look at upgrading Langdon prior to the bye. 5 defenders should be sufficient enough.

_wato

Yeah I'm seriously considering upgrading a cheeky $50k to upgrade Webster to him. Looks to have good JS and scoring potential. Will make a bit if cash at this average ideally, and even at a 90 average he'd make $150-200k

NoButYeah

Cosidering downgrading Enright to this guy. Would free up a fair chunk of cash to correct other areas.

RaisyDaisy

Just not sure about this guy

He will go up about 50k this week, and probably 100k all year, which doesn't make him a keeper

So to use a trade now to bring him in, then another trade later to upgrade him, and in return get uncertain scores (could easily score poorly moving forward) and only make 100k or so doesn't seem worth it to me

If you started him, well done, but I think his a pass at this stage for me. I have Enright and Mitchell, and if I need to sideways them due to injury, id rather sideways them to another premium