Getting Swallow

Started by enzedder, March 30, 2014, 11:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Getting Swallow is my single focus this week.
Mitchell and Webster are my worries from an injury point of view but I want to keep them.
Pavlich, Buddy and Caddy are probably those I'm most willing to throw under the bus.
Cannot single trade unless I throw one of McVeigh, Mitchell or Simpson under the bus and I'm not going to do that.
So a double trade is needed and the best I can come up with is...
IN Swallow & Ambrose OUT Suckling & Caddy

Suckling has been okay but see Swallow as a must have and he's my sacrificial lamb.
Caddy isn't cutting the mustard and Ambrose gives me the cash for the trade, a seemingly good cash cow and over $100k in the kitty for my next trade.
Would've liked to do a Buddy>Zorko as well but $ won't allow it with Swallow trade.
Buddy has a week to hit his straps. Only 2 weeks in and so much to fix.

Dayze

I know ur feeling desperate bud but suckling shouldn't b traded yet.

Maybe Mitchell if he isn't named next week.
Just feel suckling is doing exactly what u were hoping from him

tor01doc

Why is Swallow more of a priority than Zorko?

Pav to Zorko?

Noz

If Mitchell and Webster are your main problems why mess with your forward line?

If you want Swallow so bad why not just trade Mitchell down to Swallow and sideways trade Webster to Kolo. Both Suckling and Caddy are doing what we all predicted them to do.

Keeper27

Quote from: Noz on March 31, 2014, 12:12:34 AM
If Mitchell and Webster are your main problems why mess with your forward line?

If you want Swallow so bad why not just trade Mitchell down to Swallow and sideways trade Webster to Kolo. Both Suckling and Caddy are doing what we all predicted them to do.

this

enzedder

Thanks for the replies... All sensible. If Mitchell is out then I might trade him as I carried Buddy for a prolonged period. If it's only a week then what? Pavlich to Zorko looks okay but rockliff didn't play and I think that has to be factored in. I see Swallow as a lock now less risk and likely top 5 defender. Pavlich isn't going to bleed cash either. Buddy on the other hand probably will. Starting to do my head in but feel if I don't move on Swallow I'm going to miss the boat.

Ricochet

If Mitchell and Webster are only out for the one week I'd be doing nothing and holding your trades. Its only two games into the season and you won't miss out on much by upgrading to Swallow later

vtaced

I'm taking Swallow for Mitchell. The $140k in the back is too good to pass up