Trade Thoughts

Started by kilbluff1985, March 30, 2014, 11:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Hey guys

so i started with Hansen but want to change him to Swallow i don't have enough cash

i can either

downgrade McEvoy to Hickey then go Hansen to Swallow will leave me with 150k will be very handy and might save me a trade later on anyway with my first upgrade

or go Pavlich down to a Howlett or cheaper and Hansen to Swallow

current forward line

Danger, Parker, Mitchell, Pavlich, Caddy, Higgins, Rohan, Ambrose

i'm leaning towards the Hickey option

GoLions

Rohan to Taylor?
Gives you the required cash, a forward rookie with seemingly great JS, and you don't lose a premium player

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 30, 2014, 11:55:16 PM
Rohan to Taylor?
Gives you the required cash, a forward rookie with seemingly great JS, and you don't lose a premium player

why does Taylor have great JS?

CrowsFan

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 30, 2014, 11:58:17 PM
Rohan to Taylor?

Because he came in to the round 1 side after a very limited preseason without playing in any of their practice matches. If that doesn't say the coach has faith in your abilities I don't know what does.

Sabretooth Tigers

>:(
Although the cash would be great, I think Rohan to Taylor will make you the cash reasonably quickly and you can still achieve Swallow. I brought him in for Webster this week with the cash I held over for emergencies that a lot of people said I was mad to keep. Best of luck KB.    ;)   And Honey Badger  + 1  very much.   8)

GoLions

Quote from: Honey Badger on March 31, 2014, 12:00:36 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 30, 2014, 11:58:17 PM
Rohan to Taylor?

Because he came in to the round 1 side after a very limited preseason without playing in any of their practice matches. If that doesn't say the coach has faith in your abilities I don't know what does.
Yep this^
Leppa loves the kid, sees him as the next Brent Harvey I think

kilbluff1985

i guess it's the best option i just really like the little Ranga in Rohan

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 31, 2014, 12:03:56 AM
i guess it's the best option i just really like the little Ranga in Rohan
If you really wanted you could drop a mid rookie such as Michie to him, but I'd prefer to drop Rohan as he won't make as much cash

kilbluff1985

ok have gone the Rohan to Taylor route thanks all

FonFatty

Hickey has a foot concern as well