Main Menu

Caddy

Started by quinny88, March 30, 2014, 10:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

What role did he play today? Didnt see any of the game but his possesion and tackle numbers are low so im wondering if he was playing forward again?

Colty

Quote from: quinny88 on March 30, 2014, 10:41:10 PM
What role did he play today? Didnt see any of the game but his possesion and tackle numbers are low so im wondering if he was playing forward again?
played midfield today. He is not impressing me at all. His disposal is garbage. Ill be downgrading him to Tyson this week.

quinny88

Yeah thats poor then. I dont mind him having only 17 disposals every now and then but 1 thing I always look at to see if a player was really having a crack is their tackle numbers. 3 tackles for a player like him isnt good enough. His job is to tackle. Great pre season form amounting to nothing so far. Have bigger problems with my team at the moment though

Southstorm

At the moment he isn't losing money because he's scoring as he is priced. Hopefully, he'll come good soon.

Colty

Quote from: Southstorm on March 30, 2014, 11:20:20 PM
At the moment he isn't losing money because he's scoring as he is priced. Hopefully, he'll come good soon.
Yeah true at this rate I can only see him making 60-70k over a 6-8 out game period. Im punting him out so I can gain some points on opponent. I didnt pick up Luke McDonald and im downgrading Hurn to him and upgrading Caddy to Selwood.

hogan2014

Yep his price is the only thing making me less concerned atm. Give him another 2 or 3 weeks then should have an idea.

Dayze

I don't have him Quinny but have watched him closely.
Played right in guts and was prominent just didn't seem to bounce his way.
wouldn't b too concerned.

Was a very sloppy game, only a few players looked clean.
Caddy isn't a wet weather player.
Will make plenty of cash until the byes, will have better days than today...

Colty

Quote from: Dayze on March 30, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
I don't have him Quinny but have watched him closely.
Played right in guts and was prominent just didn't seem to bounce his way.
wouldn't b too concerned.

Was a very sloppy game, only a few players looked clean.
Caddy isn't a wet weather player.
Will make plenty of cash until the byes, will have better days than today...
I was concerned about his disposal before the season started and the last two games have justified that worry. He butchers it worse than most and this ruins his fantasy scores.

BratPack

I'm not concerned...yet, he's doing what is asked of his price

kfewster

As the other poster has noted he is good value for his price, but I don't think he will ever reach the heights that Gold Coast though when they drafted him pick 7 in 010 draft.

Lucky for the bombers the trade fell through two years ago, I think he is a good, but not great player.

If your looking for a mid priced forward, I'd be looking at someone like Mayes for Brisbane.

shorty3264

I rate him very highly. As for today, it wasn't really his day. Never got into it. Doesn't mind himself consistently in the centre bounce but played midfield. I'd persist with him, I have him, so I will haha. Tough as nails and is working his way into the season, I think a ton is far away.

Grufflez

Yeah he will be a great pick up for the cats but is he a great pick up for your fantasy team?...not always the same thing!
In the preseason while guys like Selwood were out and other teams were going at half pace he picked up 30 possies in like 2 of the nab games...I knew this would not continue during the real season but thought he could hold 80-90,so far he isn't quite meeting my expectations but i will hold him, He is handballing to much and has DE isn't very good he should keep improving but he won't be the money maker we all dreamed of.

AaronKirk

Scores of 81 and 71. Average obviously of 76. BE of only 29. Would love him to score more but ATM he is doing his job.

Will look to upgrade him by round 5/6 if he doesn't increase his scoring.

vtaced

He's not a premium but at that price, I'm happy with scores from 75-100. At least he's getting touches. Wouldn't waste a trade

RaisyDaisy

I'm not worried at all. I picked him because I didn't like any forward rookie being on field

He has the JS, and will be easy to upgrade later. 70+ scores are fine by me