flower!!! HURN SUBBED OUT

Started by Samsturmfels, March 30, 2014, 04:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Cheap upgrade early.

Always a positive to take in SC.

From an afl point of view let's hope he recovers soon.

Bully

Quote from: Holzman on March 30, 2014, 05:33:05 PM
Cheap upgrade early.

Hurn to Swallow sounds good, so does Mitchell to Swallow & Enright to Swallow. Looks like I'll be carrying the walking wounded.

Typhnn

My backline this weekend...

Mitchell/Webster Benched

Simpson 61, Langdon 56, Langford 44, Hurn 6,

Lmac/Georgiou to go...!!  I might clear 200 points from my backline!! :)

Danzac

Quote from: Bully on March 30, 2014, 05:43:10 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 30, 2014, 05:33:05 PM
Cheap upgrade early.

Hurn to Swallow sounds good, so does Mitchell to Swallow & Enright to Swallow. Looks like I'll be carrying the walking wounded.

I like the idea of a Swallow/Swallow/Swallow DEF

Bully

Eagles report that Hurn's injury is minor, whatever that means. I still think I'll cut him loose if he's out next week, his price will cop an absolute battering.

sammy123

If its a 1 week injury i will take the hit

Marstar

Quote from: Bully on March 30, 2014, 06:07:28 PM
Eagles report that Hurn's injury is minor, whatever that means. I still think I'll cut him loose if he's out next week, his price will cop an absolute battering.

If he's only out for a week, will keep.

I don't care about the 7. The milk has been spilled.  The price drop is only relevant to those buying in.

I picked him for a reason and there is no reason he won't deliver those scores for me (and those who buy him even cheaper).

Bully

Quote from: Marstar on March 30, 2014, 06:35:52 PM
Quote from: Bully on March 30, 2014, 06:07:28 PM

If he's only out for a week, will keep.

I don't care about the 7. The milk has been spilled.  The price drop is only relevant to those buying in.

I picked him for a reason and there is no reason he won't deliver those scores for me (and those who buy him even cheaper).

Mitchell is also doubtful, one will have to go. I'm not going into next week missing 2 premos. Swallow will come in for someone.

tigertops

Quote from: Bully on March 30, 2014, 04:57:21 PM
Quote from: sammy123 on March 30, 2014, 04:52:06 PM
I blame rohan. He knew i was trading him the barbie

I'm also stuck with the king spud as well, Ambrose was coming in but that's just a pipe dream now. I'm just waiting for Georgiou to be axed next week as well, knowing my luck it's almost guaranteed.
That's why when you have the opportunity u should trade, if there's a clear benefit there. Before this round I got langers in for clurrey and lucky I did cause after this week I don't think many will be able to do correctional trades

Bully

Quote from: tigertops on March 30, 2014, 06:51:32 PM
Quote from: Bully on March 30, 2014, 04:57:21 PM
Quote from: sammy123 on March 30, 2014, 04:52:06 PM
I blame rohan. He knew i was trading him the barbie

I'm also stuck with the king spud as well, Ambrose was coming in but that's just a pipe dream now. I'm just waiting for Georgiou to be axed next week as well, knowing my luck it's almost guaranteed.
That's why when you have the opportunity u should trade, if there's a clear benefit there. Before this round I got langers in for clurrey and lucky I did cause after this week I don't think many will be able to do correctional trades

I didn't move because I wanted to see Ambrose for one more week, his job security was far from assured. In hindsight you are correct, I wish I'd made the move but the reasoning was sound IMO. There was no way of anticipating three backline injuries in one week.

dmac07

Hurn  :'(. Woulve been looking at a more than handy 2150+ before hurns 5

Bully

Quote from: dmac07 on March 30, 2014, 07:30:32 PM
Hurn  :'(. Woulve been looking at a more than handy 2150+ before hurns 5

Between Enright & Hurn my week has been decimated. Supercoach can be so cruel.

HotTiges

Imagine if you had the backline of :

Mitchell, Enright, Hurn, Simpson, Rhyce Shaw, Laidler (Webster, Cluery) :o

jfitty

Quote from: HotTiges on March 30, 2014, 07:45:05 PM

Even worse if you had Webster instead of Shaw!

Bully

Quote from: HotTiges on March 30, 2014, 07:45:05 PM

I came close enough, McVeigh being the only one with a half decent score, then 67, 61, 55, 44 & 7. Season over in one miserable round. I'll just have to focus on the league now.