Enright done his ankle. FMSC

Started by Colty, March 30, 2014, 03:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roti

Quote from: Bully on March 30, 2014, 11:49:28 PM
Brad Scott reckons Enright's injury is more serious than first expected, looks like I'll be forced into a double injury trade with Hurn out for 2-3 weeks.

Damn, welcome Dave Swallow

Bully

Quote from: roti on March 31, 2014, 12:00:21 AM
Brad Scott reckons Enright's injury is more serious than first expected, looks like I'll be forced into a double injury trade with Hurn out for 2-3 weeks.

Damn, welcome Dave Swallow

Swallow & Hanley for me.

Colty

This sickens me. Double trade in the backline, gross.

spud101

Brad Scott should stick to fixing up the Roos i reckon :P

Bully

Quote from: Colty on March 31, 2014, 12:12:02 AM
This sickens me. Double trade in the backline, gross.

It sucks, no other way to put it. I had plans to bring in both Zorko & Matt Thomas, had the funds lined up too, but need to address the carnage that was round 2. If Mitchell is sidelined as well, then bugger me, points down the drain as others trade him out. What can you do? I'll try to get Zorko in next week but he won't be cheap, maybe Caddy will go up a little and I won't be hurting too much. I think I'll keep Pav, reckon he will hit form eventually, it was wet this week so one can't be too harsh. As for Thomas, I think I've missed the boat but good luck to anyone who picks him up, looks like a bull at the gate ready to hit 500k.

Quote from: spud101 on March 31, 2014, 12:15:22 AM
Brad Scott should stick to fixing up the Roos i reckon :P

They all look the same to me.  ;D