URGENT: Trade out Currie? FMSC

Started by Nails, March 30, 2014, 02:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

I wanted to loophole Pendles in case he screwed up...

With hindsight should have probably locked him in as my other captain options afterwards weren't great anyway. Now SC Paige are saying Currie is going to play

Now obviously I want to lock in Pendles' 182 as captain and if it were just a matter of Pendles captain or somebody else I wouldn't burn a trade...

But it's also a matter of now as a result Sandi is also on the bench. Therefore a possible Currie ~50 will cost me likely 60+ points due to lesser captain and 100 points for Currie over Sandi.

Is it worth burning the trade? I'm beginning to think so.

timtim

Yup. I'd do that

Fraser Thurlow could be a good downgrade given that Ryder went down the other night. No idea if he'll end up being elevated but probably you're best bet at this stage.

Torpedo10

Needs to be someone who hasn't played yet.

Doggoneit

Quote from: timtim on March 30, 2014, 02:34:27 PM
Yup. I'd do that

Fraser Thurlow could be a good downgrade given that Ryder went down the other night. No idea if he'll end up being elevated but probably you're best bet at this stage.

you cant trade to Thurlow now - he has already played

do you have Max King ?

HotTiges

Was always risking loophole via Currie..get King I reckon..

Nails

Quote from: HotTiges on March 30, 2014, 02:38:57 PM
Was always risking loophole via Currie..get King I reckon..

TBH didn't realise he was a chance at getting a game.

Do I have time to get King in before North's final teams are confirmed? Don't think Final teams are out yet? Would just like to double check that Currie is confirmed playing.

batt

Quote from: Nails on March 30, 2014, 02:57:14 PM
TBH didn't realise he was a chance at getting a game.

Do I have time to get King in before North's final teams are confirmed? Don't think Final teams are out yet? Would just like to double check that Currie is confirmed playing.

Worth holding off until teams in about 25 minutes.  You have 10 minutes (maybe a bit less) to then trade Currie to King.

Still a bit coy about the trade though...

Nails

Welcome to the club Captain King.

Worst trade I ever made. I have never traded FOR a doughnut before lol.

FFS this week is annoying. AF free hit I dropped Hanley and brought in Enright. Think I also brought in Bartel for somebody ::)