After RD 2 trades

Started by Samsturmfels, March 30, 2014, 12:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel123

If Mitchell is out 2+ weeks then have 290 k to playe with downgrading him to swallow... Could look at Higgins to NRoo to sure up my fwd line

frenzy

Quote from: tor01doc on March 30, 2014, 12:44:03 AM
Mitchell to Swallow Cox for Roughead.

::)
had to read this four times and wanna just say "mitchell's a good lad for doing that for Roughhead"

tor01doc

Glad someone saw that.  ;)

Maggie May

So I'm thinking:

Keep Mitchell and go Hodge to Swallow

Then go either
Rohan to Ambrose (bank the cash)
or
Bennedy to Sam May or Caddy

Then next week trade out Guthrie (if he doesn't improve) for KK and either bank the cash or use that to fix whoever I don't this week out of Rohan/Kennedy depending on what happens next round.

Does this sound like a silly idea?

peterkip

Suckling to Swallow
Rohan to Ambrose

tor01doc

Quote from: peterkip on March 30, 2014, 09:54:46 PM
Suckling to Swallow
Rohan to Ambrose

Suckling will make money. Why would you trade him out?

RaisyDaisy

I've got Pav spudding up and would love to trade him to Zorko but I cant

Mitchell and Enright in my team, and I need to wait and see what happens with them

peterkip

Quote from: tor01doc on March 30, 2014, 09:58:29 PM
Quote from: peterkip on March 30, 2014, 09:54:46 PM
Suckling to Swallow
Rohan to Ambrose

Suckling will make money. Why would you trade him out?

Won't Swallow also make money?

Samsturmfels

what do u guys think
Hurn (if the injury is serious) - Swallow
which second trade looks better
Rohan-Ambrose
Michie-Tyson

hawkers65

Really liking:

Mitchell (If injured) to Swallow
and
Laidler to Jaensch

Happy with everyone else in my team bar Rohan, but considering i already have Ambrose there isn't really a trade worth it. I like the uniqueness of Jaensch, plus set to make 60k+ this week alone, with the potential to continue to average at premium status with Hendo out.

Maggie May

Quote from: Samsturmfels on March 30, 2014, 10:17:08 PM
what do u guys think
Hurn (if the injury is serious) - Swallow
which second trade looks better
Rohan-Ambrose
Michie-Tyson

I like both the second 2 trades (as well as the first) but I think the Tyson one looks better, only because you know he can pump out 100s and he looks early like he could be this years O'Meara.  Ambrose looks good, but Tyson looks better.

RaisyDaisy

I've nailed my rookie selections, got all the good ones and avoided all the spuds, so I am really thinking about make two correctional premo changes

Mitchell/Enright (whoever is injured) to Swallow and Pav to Zorko

I'm really thinking about this, even though it seems wrong to trade out Pav, but he aint doing much and I'm not going to keep hoping he improved each week

Michie to Thomas might be another option?

Thoughts?

hawkers65

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 30, 2014, 10:25:35 PM
I've nailed my rookie selections, got all the good ones and avoided all the spuds, so I am really thinking about make two correctional premo changes

Mitchell/Enright (whoever is injured) to Swallow and Pav to Zorko

I'm really thinking about this, even though it seems wrong to trade out Pav, but he aint doing much and I'm not going to keep hoping he improved each week

Michie to Thomas might be another option?

Thoughts?

Michie had 1 disposal in a half! Thats pretty spud like :

RaisyDaisy

Well my biggest concerns after 2 rds are Pav and Michie, although Michie is M9 and on the bench, but I have Enrigth and Mitchell so I will have to wait and see how they come up, and that will ultimately make my decision

HotTiges

Can go Rohan to Ambrose and Michie to MThomas but then I have to bench 1 of Dunstan, Polec, Ellis..