After RD 2 trades

Started by Samsturmfels, March 30, 2014, 12:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

Rohan down to some one maybe ambrose or l.taylor. Only crap thing is they will have to be my F6.

Then either downgrade or upgrade gunston

Ringo

Mitchells injury may force a rethink if over the suspected 2 weeks.

If this is the case - Mitchell to Enright/Swallow and Honeychurch to Tyson.  Still leaves me Cluery and Rohan to sort as well.

blues123

Ill take out rohan this week for a fwd rookie i have both swallow and suckling

colmullet

Options are Luey -> Mummy/Hickey.....depending on how/if he goes today
Mitchell -> Swallow if he doesnt get up next week
Laidler -> Georgiou if Laidler doesnt come back in next week and Georgiou is named again
McDonough -> JKH/McCarthy/Taylor or try and upgrade to get Rohan off field

so many holes to fix haha

tor01doc

Remember that old Split Enz song. This season is starting to remind me of it.

Six months in a leaky boat!

colmullet

yeah no kidding....its becoming a pattern....3 years of SC, 3 years round 2 has pretty much destroyed any overall aspirations and been my worst round for the year bar byes

Jroo

I'll use two next week.
Waiting for teams to make my final decision, but Webster, Clurey, McDonough and Michie (if he spuds it up today) are on the choping block.

Swoozie

The more I look at Murphy the more I get sucked in. Back to back 120's is hard to look over.
If Mitchell is out I may go Mitchell > Murphy via LMac/Langdon loophole and save a bit of cash.
This leaves me to play two back rookies on the field instead of just the one as it is now though.
A lot of people trading in Swallow makes me happy that I already have him  ::)

shaker

Still 3 games to go this round don't count your chickens just yet those trades might be needed for some other unforeseen drama  ;)

jeesh

Think I'm going

Hodge -> Swallow

and

McDonough -> Tyson/Thomas or even possibly Aish who looks like coming into consideration at this stage against the cats

hawkers65

Considering: (If Mitch is injured, calf at 30 doesn't look good!)

Mitchell to Swallow
and
Laidler to Jaensch

:o Thoughts, really dont like fielding 2 back rookies.

Danzac

What I do next week comes down to Mitchell's fitness and results from Michie and Caddy

SydneyRox

Still not sure, will depend on some other results, but Pav's spot is looking unsafe

jeesh

Quote from: hawkers65 on March 30, 2014, 02:40:54 PM
Considering: (If Mitch is injured, calf at 30 doesn't look good!)

Mitchell to Swallow
and
Laidler to Jaensch

:o Thoughts, really dont like fielding 2 back rookies.

I've traded so instead of having to field Rohan or Impey I will have to field 2 of Langford, Langdon, McDonald and Gergiou. I think the latter is better than the former

HotTiges

And it changes again lol but depends on Enrights injury but most likely Enright to Swallow if more then 2 weeks