The Official Gary Rohan is a Spud Thread

Started by Bully, March 29, 2014, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

This guy is fast becoming the playing donut, similar to Luke Brown last year. Thought his game was terrible despite being subbed. His kicking is awful and he has no idea about what's around him. He'll never take to the field again in my side, I'd rather play Impey or whoever else gets a game.

RaisyDaisy

LOL

All preseason I, along with others, said don't touch him. Extremely overrated and irrelevant in SC. I can understand him being picked at F7 because his JS means you have cover, but to anybody who fielded him, we told you so  :P

HotTiges

Saw a couple of glimpses but yes, he's not someone I'd pick normally.. Let's just say I'm happy he's on my bench..

Bully

The split round and the uncertainty of rookies caused this unfortunate situation. If I'd known others would put their hand up there's no way I would have picked him. Sometimes you just have to lock in the guy who's playing. Hopefully the others step up to the plate, no way Rohan gets fielded again.

Danzac

Man the rookie forwards have been total garbage.
As of next week I won't have any of them on the ground #OperationAcquireCaddy

I also don't have Rohan

HotTiges

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 11:28:36 PM
The split round and the uncertainty of rookies caused this unfortunate situation. If I'd known others would put their hand up there's no way I would have picked him. Sometimes you just have to lock in the guy who's playing. Hopefully the others step up to the plate, no way Rohan gets fielded again.
Possibly a situation where you'd look to downgrade say a R1 like Leuy to get someone decent as your F6 otherwise..Impey perhaps?

kilbluff1985

He's is on my bench more then happy with him as long as he keeps getting games i got him for his JS not scores

Bully

Quote from: HotTiges on March 29, 2014, 11:30:28 PM
Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 11:28:36 PM
Possibly a situation where you'd look to downgrade say a R1 like Leuy to get someone decent as your F6 otherwise..Impey perhaps?

I already have Hampson, I'll just have to rely on Impey & Taylor.

Noz

To be fair he was always a fantasy spud even in previous years the only reasons everyone picked him was.

A) Very cheap
B) In Sydneys best 22

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Danzac on March 29, 2014, 11:29:15 PM

I also don't have Rohan

Exactly why I went Caddy F5 and Higgins F6, don't want any of them, especially Rohan on the ground

HotTiges

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 29, 2014, 11:36:01 PM

I also don't have Rohan

Exactly why I went Caddy F5 and Higgins F6, don't want any of them, especially Rohan on the ground
+1
Just felt safer, even with Higgins..haha

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 29, 2014, 11:36:01 PM

I also don't have Rohan

You live and learn.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 11:40:35 PM
You live and learn.

We all get a few things wrong, that's why we have correctional trades  ;)

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 29, 2014, 11:42:32 PM
Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 11:40:35 PM
You live and learn.

We all get a few things wrong, that's why we have correctional trades  ;)

The Rohan -> Ambrose trade will be popular next week.

tkringle