DAVID SWALLOW?

Started by Daniel123, March 29, 2014, 09:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfewster

Now that he's back in the guts like he's first year when he won the rising star should be a lock if you havent got him

Bully

He's certainly becoming hard to ignore but I'm not going to jump on just yet, he started with a bang last year as well. An upgrade target for sure but I still want to see some more runs on the board.

Ramus

Had him in the team all pre season, swapped him for Pittard to free up some cash and was disappointed after round 1.

Flicked L.Mac and brought him in this week. ;D

jeesh

Quote from: Bully on March 30, 2014, 12:52:09 AM
He's certainly becoming hard to ignore but I'm not going to jump on just yet, he started with a bang last year as well. An upgrade target for sure but I still want to see some more runs on the board.

If last year was a bang this year its been a far ken explosion!

Bully

Quote from: jeesh on March 30, 2014, 01:33:13 AM

If last year was a bang this year its been a far ken explosion!

Sure, two impressive tons but I think back to Birchall & Hartlett last season, too early to say whether he'll maintain the rage. Well done to those who have him, he'll surely average 90+ this year.

Daniel123

The best thing is unlike Hartlet he wont be tagged and if he is then thank god Ablett is in your team !

enzedder

Think I'll take one of Simmo or Mitchell out and get Swallow while he is still cheap. Use the cash to get NRoo too and upgrade one of Buddy or Pav. Strike while the iron is hot...I'm after a top team not a team that's close enough.

Bully

Quote from: enzedder on March 30, 2014, 09:55:41 AM
Think I'll take one of Simmo or Mitchell out and get Swallow while he is still cheap. Use the cash to get NRoo too and upgrade one of Buddy or Pav. Strike while the iron is hot...I'm after a top team not a team that's close enough.

Not such a bad plan, if Mitchell is sidelined next week it makes perfect sense.

Doggoneit

This

Keeper27

he's should have a BE of -21