DAVID SWALLOW?

Started by Daniel123, March 29, 2014, 09:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel123

Well there you go guys hes back up the ton with another one and is looking like a money making midfield playing 430k GUN who else is seriously considering getting him in and i have 180k so suckling better watch himself and Mitchell better hope he gets a game... Whats ur opinion

Blues Blues Blues

I'm looking at him very closely too...

HotTiges

Have to consider it.id need to downgrade a fair bit to get him in so personally not worth basically 2 trades..

GoLions

If Mitchell is out for a couple then Swallow comes in for me

no eye deer

Nah, don't get him, he's no good.........

RaisyDaisy

Just doesn't fit in my team at the moment, and the backline is the last line I will upgrade so his only an option if I get an LTI

vmac66

Thinking Simpson to swallow . .

MC

Was all over him for the whole pre-season, too bad my kangaroos equivalent didn't work out as well; I'm looking at you Atley!

Daniel123

Quote from: vmac66 on March 29, 2014, 10:33:49 PM
Thinking Simpson to swallow . .
One trade i personally would advice against Simpson is proven and should average higher dont trade premos at least not this early!

Sabretooth Tigers

;D
Had to trade out Webster to avoid a defence doughnut. Had some cash just hanging around so traded him in this round and not sorry. :)

jeesh

no eye deer

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 29, 2014, 10:41:17 PM
;D
Had to trade out Webster to avoid a defence doughnut. Had some cash just hanging around so traded him in this round and not sorry. :)

Don't ya love it when it works!

tkringle

i've got the funds to go Suckling straight to Swallow next week.. mid pricer to potential keeper trade, worth it?

Bully

Quote from: tkringle on March 29, 2014, 10:48:14 PM
i've got the funds to go Suckling straight to Swallow next week.. mid pricer to potential keeper trade, worth it?

Do it, at worst you'll make some good dough.

Grufflez

Happy to say i traded Swallow in this morning.