kreuz, the big spaz

Started by fever, March 29, 2014, 03:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fever

so i heard someone say he might be out for 6-8 weeks. this is probably mtoo long to hold on to him for me (though i'm only interested in leagues).

does anyone have any info on his injury?

jfitty

I heard they were concerned the foot might not be right even after a rest. Could be out for a while if he has to go under the knife.

With guys like Hickey and Hampson looking like good moneymakers, I'd consider jumping on one of them.

fever

thanks mate. it's a shame cos i think kreuz was probably the best ruckman in the back end of last year (dont have #s to back that up though).

i saw a quarter and a bit of the stk game today. hickey almost impossible to resist in this circumstance. touch wood i might even scrape in being able to afford laidler to swallow with the cash that'd make me too.

HotTiges

Quote from: fever on March 29, 2014, 11:28:42 PM
thanks mate. it's a shame cos i think kreuz was probably the best ruckman in the back end of last year (dont have #s to back that up though).

i saw a quarter and a bit of the stk game today. hickey almost impossible to resist in this circumstance. touch wood i might even scrape in being able to afford laidler to swallow with the cash that'd make me too.
Wouldn't hesitate for a second there..trade away