Will Langford pain?

Started by shorty3264, March 29, 2014, 12:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorty3264

I gather their will be quite a few who settled with his score of 44 with Mitchell out? Or did you opt for Georgiou or McDonald? On the postive side, when Langford was actually playing through the midfield he looked great (35pys in the first half).

shaker

Hard to judge him on that game as most Hawks had shockers

shorty3264

Quote from: shaker on March 29, 2014, 12:53:10 PM
More so the disappointment of Mitchell out hence I had to bring him in. I think he is a very likely type.

shaker

Quote from: shaker on March 29, 2014, 12:53:10 PM

Well and truly worth keeping

Bully

This is the problem with back line rookies, they will always throw in shockers. Lmac did it last week, Langdon will probably do it this week as well. It's just par for the course. 

HotTiges

44 meh better then a duck..still happy I started with him since rd1..looks a very good player..

dmac07

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 01:38:08 PM
This is the problem with back line rookies, they will always throw in shockers. Lmac did it last week, Langdon will probably do it this week as well. It's just par for the course.

This, Langdon gets 111 on everyones benches, lmac 46 on the field. Everyone swaps them this and just wait for lmac to outscore Landon by 50 now!

Keeper27

Langford has a BE of -47 and looks to gain $47K

juara93

Waited to trade Clurey next week, put Mitchell in the midfield for Langdon, have the emergency loophole going with Langford. Having a DPP def/mid & fwd/mid proving to work well for me in the early stages.

WizzFizz

Quote from: juara93 on March 29, 2014, 02:05:08 PM
Waited to trade Clurey next week, put Mitchell in the midfield for Langdon, have the emergency loophole going with Langford. Having a DPP def/mid & fwd/mid proving to work well for me in the early stages.

exactly what i did,

Smitch to the mid and langdon on def field

+1