Is Zorko the Magnificent back?

Started by Grufflez, March 29, 2014, 12:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotTiges

He might be back to a certain degree, but I wouldn't trade him in..

shaker

Quote from: HotTiges on March 30, 2014, 07:47:11 PM

I'll be doing all I can to get him in this week before his price rise Hodge and Higgins to make way ;)

HotTiges

Quote from: shaker on March 30, 2014, 07:57:52 PM

I'll be doing all I can to get him in this week before his price rise Hodge and Higgins to make way ;)
Who's out for Hodge then?

shaker

Quote from: HotTiges on March 30, 2014, 08:00:12 PM
Quote from: shaker on March 30, 2014, 07:57:52 PM

Who's out for Hodge then?

Something I'll have to look at during the week but there are a few cheaper guys who are going to go up and probably should wait till the teams are announced but escaped all the other carnage and my rookies are not looking to bad

shorty3264

Did he not play midfield when Rickliff played round 1? Being a Cats fan I watched yesterdays game, Zorko dominated, no way he'll move out of the midfield? Pav may have to make way...

Jroo

Quote from: shorty3264 on March 31, 2014, 12:00:26 PM
Did he not play midfield when Rickliff played round 1? Being a Cats fan I watched yesterdays game, Zorko dominated, no way he'll move out of the midfield? Pav may have to make way...
Yeah, but Rocky was stuck up forward for three quarters.

shorty3264

Quote from: JROO8 on March 31, 2014, 12:13:59 PM
Quote from: shorty3264 on March 31, 2014, 12:00:26 PM
Yeah, but Rocky was stuck up forward for three quarters.
Ah okay. I'm wary to not be too knee jerkish about it haha, but he was immensely impressive yesterday as he was rd 1 and all pre season.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: strikes91 on March 30, 2014, 07:46:07 PM
Zorko needs to be in the middle. Leppitsch needs to make room for him.

Zorko needs to be in the middle. Hanley needs to be in the middle. Rocky needs to be in the middle. Heck, everyone needs to be in the middle. Just kick goals from midfield...  ;D

Bully

One more week of observation, if he tons up again then he's in, no ifs or buts. We all know what he's capable of, and the coach may be a bloodnut but his name isn't Voss.

Doggoneit

I'll be happy to pay the extra down the track when he shows he can pump out these types of scores consistently

_wato

Yes I'm the same as Doggoneit. He is showing plenty atm, just not sure whether he will keep this up.
If he goes onto average 100 and become a top 6 forward I will happily fork out an extra $50-100k.

Could very much be a quick reaction this trade - just hope it doesn't come back to bite you. Ideally I would've started with him and not trade him in..

petefisker

Very happy with my mids and cox just chilled up forward vs dees.
F6 Rohan and a decent scoring DEF is what im lacking.

I went Mitchell > Swallow & Rohan > Zorko.

Don't like to sideways trade, but i think the zorko cash and points up from Rohan is worth going mitchell to swallow.
I feel like im jumping onboard the R2 train, but i don't want to miss out before the $ rise on zorko or swallow simply coz of the cash and points their generating.