Is Zorko the Magnificent back?

Started by Grufflez, March 29, 2014, 12:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grufflez

Was Zorko's 127 last week a big tease or can he back it up?
If Rockliff plays in the midfield and doesn't have to run-with anyone i.e mitchell in R1 will that affect how Zorko scores maybe getting a little less mid rotation?
Just curious to get peoples thoughts

RaisyDaisy

Zorko has shown that he can score well., but the reason I didn't pick him or Rocky is because we know how good they CAN score, but their roles change often and that effects their scoring too much

Doggoneit

agree RD

I want 6 weeks + to assess what their roles will be and see consistency of scoring

shaker

With Rockliff out might be hard to judge his mid role this week

Keeper27

started with him, not jumping off, i think he'll get back to 95+

strikes91

Looks like he is playing pure midfield tomorrow. He gets the ball so easy at stoppages. Could push 120 again

GoLions

I'm predicting a big score tomorrow, and then a bit of a drop off, so it'll be interesting to see how many pick him up next week

juzztheball

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 29, 2014, 12:35:04 PM
started with him, not jumping off, i think he'll get back to 95+

I'd be worried if you jumped off after a score of 120ish  ::)

However, will be monitoring closely. Beat myself up as i had him in my team for the majority of preseason and snipped him for Caddy come round 1. Will be interesting to see how he copes on ball, can see him attracting a tag as he is a very good user. He got tagged a few times last year after having heavy influence on the game and to say he struggled would be an understatement.

However if he proves himself, will be used as an upgrade target for me (even if it costs me 100k)

Blues Blues Blues

Bully

Toga

Quote from: Bully on March 30, 2014, 04:11:27 PM
Pav out & Zorko in.

This is what I'm thinking I will be doing for my AF this week..

jfitty

GoLions

Now who could've predicted Zorko to do well this week because Rockliff was out...oh wait

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 29, 2014, 12:59:04 PM
I'm predicting a big score tomorrow, and then a bit of a drop off, so it'll be interesting to see how many pick him up next week

Would be very careful bringing him in next week, may struggle with less midfield time

Ringo

Trade in Zorko at your peril. Rocky to come back next week and will reduce his mid time.

No just want him as my unique as most who have followed my comments on Zorko will know. Increased pace was on show today.

strikes91

Zorko needs to be in the middle. Leppitsch needs to make room for him.