Patrick Ambrose

Started by Fid, March 29, 2014, 11:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Would have thought Merrett and Gleeson would get the vest/dropped before him especially with Belly out, Ryder under and injury cloud meaning Daniher is spending more time in the ruck.

RaisyDaisy

SC Gold has him projected to increase 60k this week

If his going to be your F8 then bring him in, hope he plays enough to make you 150k or so.

I'm passing as I just don't need him, but makes sense for guys who have McDonaugh etc

Free Kick

Quote from: shaker on March 29, 2014, 12:14:12 PM
Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on March 29, 2014, 12:06:04 PM
Rohan to Ambrose?  :o

Think there is better to come from Rohan

One trade only this week,

Rohan to Ambrose  indeed = $74,000 + the price rise

Time to build the war chest 8)

frenzy

Quote from: Fid on March 29, 2014, 02:30:57 PM
Does anyone know his time on ground in round 1 (when he scored his 45 )?

85%  AFL website

Fid

Quote from: frenzy on March 31, 2014, 08:15:55 PM
Quote from: Fid on March 29, 2014, 02:30:57 PM
Does anyone know his time on ground in round 1 (when he scored his 45 )?

85%  AFL website

Thanks mate.

Yeah I was looking at him, but I've gone McDonaugh to Zorko

Doggoneit

Quote from: Ricochet on March 31, 2014, 06:41:06 PM
Would have thought Merrett and Gleeson would get the vest/dropped before him especially with Belly out, Ryder under and injury cloud meaning Daniher is spending more time in the ruck.

Gleeson has been reasonably good. Z Merrett has also been good when he has come on - its possible he plays without the vest this week.

I'm still not convinced on Ambrose's JS - If Ryder doesn't get up then yes he should hold his spot.

nostradamus

Last week l traded Ablett & Higgins for NRoo & Thomas

So this week l'm differing from the norm a bit and am going to trade out Deledio & Cotchin, bringing back Gazz and getting Pendles ........ but willl be monitoring his ankle concerns during the week.

This leaves me with a midfield of ......Ablett, Pendles, Barlow, Watson, Beams, M.Thomas, Tyson, Dunstan, Polec & Ellis

Very happy with my fwd line too......NRoo, Martin, Parker, LeCras, Chappy, Caddy, Ambrose & Rohan

Now l just need some cash cows to fatten to strengthen my backline up ....... which is a bit thin, but will be targeting the likes of Mitchell & McVeigh when they drop in price

Judd Magic

Quote from: nostradamus on March 31, 2014, 08:56:11 PM

So this week l'm differing from the norm a bit and am going to trade out Deledio & Cotchin, bringing back Gazz and getting Pendles ........ but willl be monitoring his ankle concerns during the week.

This leaves me with a midfield of ......Ablett, Pendles, Barlow, Watson, Beams, M.Thomas, Tyson, Dunstan, Polec & Ellis

Very happy with my fwd line too......NRoo, Martin, Parker, LeCras, Chappy, Caddy, Ambrose & Rohan

Now l just need some cash cows to fatten to strengthen my backline up ....... which is a bit thin, but will be targeting the likes of Mitchell & McVeigh when they drop in price

Not sure if you are serious.

Dumbest lot of trades I have ever seen.

Jroo

Is this in SC?

nostradamus

Quote from: Judd Magic on March 31, 2014, 09:18:35 PM

lol, you know what the dumbest part is ??

they were my trades in AF ........... when l clicked on the Ambrose thread l didnt realise it was SC

Doggoneit

Not sure why you were posting this in a thread about Ambrose in the first place

Jroo

Quote from: nostradamus on March 31, 2014, 09:40:33 PM
Quote from: Judd Magic on March 31, 2014, 09:18:35 PM

lol, you know what the dumbest part is ??

they were my trades in AF ........... when l clicked on the Ambrose thread l didnt realise it was SC
Haha, thought so.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Doggoneit on March 31, 2014, 08:51:45 PM

Gleeson has been reasonably good. Z Merrett has also been good when he has come on - its possible he plays without the vest this week.

I'm still not convinced on Ambrose's JS - If Ryder doesn't get up then yes he should hold his spot.

Ambrose is a lock to play at least until Bellchambers returns- we need the extra tall body up forward. Merrett looks likely to be the unlucky one with Melksham coming back from suspension this weekend. Winderlich could also come back (think he will be another week) which probably pushes Gleeson out.

Dempsey is the other lock in our 22 to come back and he had another setback in the VFL with his hamstring. The other option to come in is Jetta who kicked 5 goals in the VFL but cannot see him coming in for Ambrose.

Doggoneit

Quote from: AaronKirk on March 31, 2014, 09:57:22 PM
Quote from: Doggoneit on March 31, 2014, 08:51:45 PM

Ambrose is a lock to play at least until Bellchambers returns- we need the extra tall body up forward. Merrett looks likely to be the unlucky one with Melksham coming back from suspension this weekend. Winderlich could also come back (think he will be another week) which probably pushes Gleeson out.

Dempsey is the other lock in our 22 to come back and he had another setback in the VFL with his hamstring. The other option to come in is Jetta who kicked 5 goals in the VFL but cannot see him coming in for Ambrose.

That seems to be the general thinking - guess we will find out on Thursday night.

eski_liddr

good point, either way there's a question mark on his JS..just wish we had another round to suss it out