Patrick Ambrose

Started by Fid, March 29, 2014, 11:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H1bb3i2d

Coming from an Essendon POV, it genuinely looks like he's taken Crameri's role. And for the time being with no Bellchambers, that third forward option is something that we need!

Still not sure how his scoring will be, it's hard to say from 2 games... but should be reasonable, and JS seems reasonable as well.

(oh, and if Ryder doesn't get up, no idea what the go is there he could be fine, but if not, Carlisle and Daniher will share the ruck so he would basically be guaranteed a game)

Ricochet

Now that Taylor will get a full game today (well not starting as sub at least) it'll be between him and Ambrose next week i think.

Jroo

I may be downgrading McDonuts to him next week. Should have decent JS.

Bully

Quote from: Ricochet on March 30, 2014, 12:43:00 PM
Now that Taylor will get a full game today (well not starting as sub at least) it'll be between him and Ambrose next week i think.

Great news, now I have the perfect excuse to sack Rohan and not Taylor (who I thought would be the vest man).

Danzac

Now that Essendon may need to promote Fraser Thurlow to replace Ryder, there's a chance that Ambrose is the one relegated

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Danzac on March 31, 2014, 10:33:25 AM
Now that Essendon may need to promote Fraser Thurlow to replace Ryder, there's a chance that Ambrose is the one relegated

nope Belly has been on the LTI list all along Essendon has confirmed so they can promote Thurlow also

Jroo

Are they allowed to demote a rookie, to promote another rookie?

Danzac

Quote from: JROO8 on March 31, 2014, 10:36:38 AM
Are they allowed to demote a rookie, to promote another rookie?

I was assuming that's how it works

Ricochet

Just brought him in for McDonough

dwink23

Brought him in last night for McDonough too - freed up some cash which went to M Crouch > M Thomas to cash in on his increase.

Impey/Rohan/JKH can be next weeks problem  :P

Southstorm

I'll do Rohan -> Ambrose next week if Gary doesn't lift.

Colty

Quote from: Southstorm on March 31, 2014, 02:14:48 PM
I'll do Rohan -> Ambrose next week if Gary doesn't lift.
Rohan Will eventually give us something, he is still suffering the effects of his broken leg. It might take a few rounds but he will get there. Dont trade him out, you will regret it. Im 100% certain over the next 7-8 weeks he will outscore Ambrose.

felsty

Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 02:08:46 PM
Lovely game from Ambrose against the Hawks, I think he will have outstanding JS in Crameri's absence so is worth trading in. Taylor out & Ambrose in as soon as round 2 is over.
Not sure if serious :/

Bully

Quote from: felsty on March 31, 2014, 04:36:29 PM
Quote from: Bully on March 29, 2014, 02:08:46 PM
Lovely game from Ambrose against the Hawks, I think he will have outstanding JS in Crameri's absence so is worth trading in. Taylor out & Ambrose in as soon as round 2 is over.
Not sure if serious :/

That was prior to him being named on the field, I wasn't prepared to carry a vest man for several weeks but that's all sorted now. Saved a trade in the process. I would do Rohan to Ambrose but I have more pressing concerns, looks like I'll have to give Ambrose a miss now.

eski_liddr

I'm quite surprised no-one has mentioned that Winderlich is set to play next week....also Melksham is also set to come in.... so ambrose is set for the vest! if not a week in the seconds.