Patrick Ambrose

Started by Fid, March 29, 2014, 11:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fid

Is anyone considering Ambrose?

I have McDonough and was considering Ambrose with my First trade

Mature age rookie who turns 23 this year.

I would gain $52,900 on the trade, as well as his price rise (scored 45 and 81 points)

Keeper27

he has a BE of -65 and will gain $56K

MC

Thompson said in his interview after the game that they were about to sub him off before Ryder got injured as he hadn't done anything in the first half. He did look awesome in the second half, and would have scored 100 if the dons had won imo. Just be wary that he is still probably on the fringe and could be a good chance to be vested/dropped each week.   

Ricochet

yep McDonough to Ambrose is locked for me. Bomber loves him so he should stay for a little longer

shaker

Probably will have other trades to do next week the way this round has started but as for Ambrose his last score was only 40 something so the rookies I have will probably be on par

Blues Blues Blues

Doggoneit

While he looked good in the 2nd half you have to consider that a fair chunk of his 80 points was from his 3 goals. He wont kick 3 goals a week (if he does he will be among the coleman fight) , I can see a lot of 40's and 50's coming his way.
As already mentioned he was going to be subbed off.

IMO If Zac Merrett is released from the Green vest he will have better scoring potential just by weight of possessions.

Melksham is back next week , Winderlich is probably back in 2 weeks time and Kommer in 4 weeks

It will be interesting to see who holds there spots from Gleeson, Z Merrett & Ambrose

shaker

Fid

For me it's either Impey or Ambrose for McDonough.

I will have to wait and see Impey's game this weekend

What impresses me with Ambrose is his solid build and height

shorty3264

Bomber did make mention that if Ryder didn't go down, Ambrose would've been subbed off. But now with his performance he has earnt  plenty of respect and certainly games in the ones. I think he will be a handy cash cow.

Daniel123

Had him on my bench  :( hasn't  been a good week for me at all... Anyone got info on if Kennedy Harris?

WizzFizz

Had him from the start as f8

If in doubt pick the Xavierian - something I should have done with watson

Bully

Lovely game from Ambrose against the Hawks, I think he will have outstanding JS in Crameri's absence so is worth trading in. Taylor out & Ambrose in as soon as round 2 is over.

hawkers65

Had him from the start too :)

Fid

Does anyone know his time on ground in round 1 (when he scored his 45 )?