Sam Mitchell out??

Started by Perthwildcat, March 28, 2014, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

It would be nice to actually know what is wrong with him just sore dose not cut it I would hate to find out next week he has a calf injury  :-\

Sydney14

Quote from: ThePreditorPenguin on March 28, 2014, 06:24:39 PM
when is the sunday extended bench cut down? i would like to trade laidler - georgiou, but want to be 100% sure his not cut before doing this

The sunday teams have been named, Georgiou was named on field anyway though

AaronKirk

when is the sunday extended bench cut down? i would like to trade laidler - georgiou, but want to be 100% sure his not cut before doing this

already done. Sunday changes in thread below.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,92453.0.html

Ricochet

Quote from: shaker on March 28, 2014, 06:22:38 PM
It would be nice to actually know what is wrong with him just sore dose not cut it I would hate to find out next week he has a calf injury  :-\
Reports are he is just "battered and bruised"

ThePreditorPenguin

Quote from: Sydney14 on March 28, 2014, 06:25:52 PM

The sunday teams have been named, Georgiou was named on field anyway though
Quote from: AaronKirk on March 28, 2014, 06:26:18 PM

already done. Sunday changes in thread below.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,92453.0.html

thanks guys, i actually deleted the comment because i found them before i saw these, but thank you.

anyone else thinking laidler to georgiou?

bensl

McDonald or Langdon as emergency?? Thoughts?

Ricochet

RaisyDaisy

Just moved Mitchell to the bench and brought Langford on field :) Still have LMac on bench as E :)

Don't pull this again tho Mitch!!

Ricochet

Hawthorn FC ‏@HawthornFC  6m
Sam Mitchell is a late withdrawal tonight due to calf soreness #ALWAYS

colmullet

hmm had to bring Lmac onto the field....fingers crossed he doesnt pull up as the sub sunday arvo!

dmac07

Quote from: Ricochet on March 28, 2014, 07:00:35 PM

Hawthorn FC ‏@HawthornFC  6m
Sam Mitchell is a late withdrawal tonight due to calf soreness #ALWAYS

Worrying but will hang onto him at least forvthis week as I have cover. If he doesnt play next week may have to bite the bullet!

enzedder

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 28, 2014, 06:54:34 PM
Just moved Mitchell to the bench and brought Langford on field :) Still have LMac on bench as E :)

Don't pull this again tho Mitch!!
Great stuff isn't it.
R2 and already have $1.1 million on the bench with just two outs (Mitchell and Rocky) + Webster...add non playing rookies in Rucks and it is the leanest cover I can ever remember having in SC for R2. I'm glad Michie and JKH made the bench of 4 or would've been worse. LMac on bench as E in mids ...fwds okay with Impey and JKH on the pine and that's it. Bit of a joke really.

acroyale

Seven news stated that he may be out for more than a week and may be issues that Hawthorn is not reporting.

Maybe a Mitchell trade is a point of difference to everyone that is holding him on the pine?

colmullet

Quote from: acroyale on March 28, 2014, 07:08:00 PM
Seven news stated that he may be out for more than a week and may be issues that Hawthorn is not reporting.

Maybe a Mitchell trade is a point of difference to everyone that is holding him on the pine?

can't act until ya hear it from the club, all speculation till then

Southstorm

If I recall, Mitchell doesn't score too highly against Essendon on average? Maybe having to swap him for Langdon/Langford/Lmac won't cost you as many points as it seems. Maybe that's just wishful thinking :P