Sam Mitchell out??

Started by Perthwildcat, March 28, 2014, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankfaust1

Quote from: Southstorm on March 28, 2014, 07:11:08 PM
If I recall, Mitchell doesn't score too highly against Essendon on average? Maybe having to swap him for Langdon/Langford/Lmac won't cost you as many points as it seems. Maybe that's just wishful thinking :P
Yup, maybe, but I like your thinking.  ;D

LaHug

LMac or Georgiou on the field??

Perthwildcat

Georgio named on the ground, no brainer

Mat0369

If Mitchell is out again next week and the it looks like he will miss a couple of more, watch how Swallow plays this week and he is the guy to trade to

jeesh

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 28, 2014, 07:16:00 PM
If Mitchell is out again next week and the it looks like he will miss a couple of more, watch how Swallow plays this week and he is the guy to trade to

Good plan. Reducing my 4 hawk backline to 3 couldn't hurt

LaHug

Quote from: Perthwildcat on March 28, 2014, 07:14:30 PM

Don't mean squat with respect to whether or not he's the sub. Subs have been named from the ground before... I guess I have the chance to wait and see in SC (but not in DT :()

Southstorm

Quote from: LaHug on March 28, 2014, 07:20:31 PM

Don't mean squat with respect to whether or not he's the sub. Subs have been named from the ground before... I guess I have the chance to wait and see in SC (but not in DT :()
That said, Lmac is still more likely to be the starting sub than Georgiou I would have thought.

LaHug

Quote from: Southstorm on March 28, 2014, 07:23:35 PM
Quote from: LaHug on March 28, 2014, 07:20:31 PM

That said, Lmac is still more likely to be the starting sub than Georgiou I would have thought.

That's what I'm thinking right now but I definitely don't feel comfortable having to lock in either.

Ramus

Bugger, Langford was my E, now I have Mitchell and Clurey on the pine, no cover for the rest of the weekend!

shaker

In the last 2 hours I've seen Mitchell being out from soreness , sore calf , and now on TV they just said calf injury just remember last year the Hawks and Buddy out for one and ended up 5 or 6   :(

Sabretooth Tigers

>:(
Sometimes you just have to pull the trade trigger. I had Webster, L McDonald and Laidler as D6-8 so traded out Webster and brought in another prem. Didn't want to do it but at least I don't really lose anything. Cheers all.    ::)

Doggoneit

Quote from: shaker on March 28, 2014, 07:52:38 PM
In the last 2 hours I've seen Mitchell being out from soreness , sore calf , and now on TV they just said calf injury just remember last year the Hawks and Buddy out for one and ended up 5 or 6   :(
Clarkson said he got a knock to the calf last weekend, he trained fully on Tuesday but pulled up sore

Still not sure what to make of it