Main Menu

Simpson?

Started by sammy123, March 27, 2014, 10:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

Did he butcher the ball? 59 SC points?

colmullet

he did a little but still should have gotten 70+ i think, still did some pretty good things

RaisyDaisy

He was quiet, but he was on 69 points, ineffective kick, and then his score just kept going down as the stupid large points where handed out like CD always does in close games

Ripped off to get 59, should have got 75ish at least

HotTiges

Aflfantasy Simpson got 96..wow

RaisyDaisy

If CD doesn't scale him up their bunch of goons

hawkers65

I give up... SC is just flowered! No consistency, the hand out of points is clearly just randomised.

Mat0369

A couple of costly shanks at the end when the game was in the balance could be a reason he scored so low.

HotTiges

To think Daisy scored more then deletion and Cotchin...

enzedder

Kicked a goal in the first quarter and had 6 tackles...20 kicks and most hit targets I thought, particularly early on.
Think some of his points went to Vickery and a couple of others. Ripped off for sure I think.

hawkers65

I'm removing my team from entry

RaisyDaisy

It's still the one major flaw IMO that SC has - to give so much points in close games is retarded. A few extra points I understand, but shower like Vickery getting 35 points for a goal etc is just stupid

The entire games scores are not a reflection of the game, mostly just the reflection of the last 5 mins or so, and its the one thing I hate about SC

Mat0369

Did they give Warnock minus 50 for that ishhouse kick?

I am talking about the one straight to that dud Vickery, not the one that landed in the crowd on the wing from his shot on goal

theta

HotTiges

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 27, 2014, 10:54:53 PM
Did they give Warnock minus 50 for that ishhouse kick?
Lol warnock on 100 or so lol.. Should of got minus 50 for that set shot 30 m out directly in front

Fid

Scored only 14 more points than jake king :o