Main Menu

Simpson?

Started by sammy123, March 27, 2014, 10:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Coming from a Carlton supporter and someone who has no attachment to how fantasy scores pan out this season, Simpson made a few crucial mistakes at the end of the game by not hitting a target. His disposal was not it's best in the last, but he was certainly one of the better players and one of a few that I would say played well all night for the Blues. I can however see why they may have 'negated' points from him, since he did have maybe 2 or 3 touches when the game was in the balance go straight to the opposition or they were nothing kicks.

However having said that, the fact that Warnock hit the ton after making 2 very crucial mistakes himself, Gibbs scored higher then Simmo when he was in line to be dropped with the effort he put up in the first half and when Lucas came close to Simmos score in just over a quarter when he had a couple of clanger kicks himself I will not understand. This is not me saying that Simpson should have scored higher, these particular players should have scored lower then what they did

gunnerzzz

Saw on the news he might get called up by the MRP, anyone see that?

Jimmykidd

he always does this. he will dominate for a few weeks then he will produce the odd 40-50-60 point games. you should have known this going in with him and it's why i stayed away.

im a carlton supporter and i love the bloke hes my favourite player at the club but he is too up and down - like carlton lol.