Main Menu

Simpson?

Started by sammy123, March 27, 2014, 10:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: HotTiges on March 27, 2014, 10:56:15 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on March 27, 2014, 10:54:53 PM
Did they give Warnock minus 50 for that ishhouse kick?
Lol warnock on 100 or so lol.. Should of got minus 50 for that set shot 30 m out directly in front

Not to mention his shank to Vickery who goaled

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 27, 2014, 10:54:53 PM
Did they give Warnock minus 50 for that ishhouse kick?

I am talking about the one straight to that dud Vickery, not the one that landed in the crowd on the wing from his shot on goal

Genuinely surprised they didnt...
...unless he was on 150

Mat0369

Quote from: HotTiges on March 27, 2014, 10:56:15 PM
Lol warnock on 100 or so lol.. Should of got minus 50 for that set shot 30 m out directly in front

So he should have finished on about 2, minus 50 for each.

colmullet

Yeah bit of a joke that Warnock tonned up, two muppets at crucial moments

RaisyDaisy

Finished on 61, while Daisy got 92 and Warnock 118

Cant believe how flowered up those idiots at CD are

WizzFizz

also CD love lids,

I was watching the game and lids was getting 10 points for 2 handballs and things like that,

Also, kade simpson had 60% de and only 4 clangers, but scored a goal.

Should have gotten 75-85ish imo

rider

Absolute crap he was one of the reasons we nearly got up. Should have got 80 minimum.

colmullet

Lol Watnock scaled up 17 points despite gifting it to Vickery, Dusty loses 5 for kicking the sealer  :o :o

petefisker

Gona cost me a lot. Hes a champion player and reader of the pill.
Thats why he's in my team. Wish there was somewhere to actual complain to em or a way we could get reasoning for CD's bullshower. Things like this just want me to stop playin SC.
jobs@championdata.com.au = gona cop it.

jeesh

I'm another effed off Simpson owner. eff you and your mother effin mumma CD

ando_10

Us simpson owners are livid no doub but I feel simpson will go 105ish come years end

Bully

I've just come back from watching the game and I'm absolutely staggered at his score. I thought he would be on 85 at a bare minimum, bizarre scoring from CD.

jeesh

I think all the CD boys must have made the round 1 trade of Simpson -> Swallow the way they crucified his score tonight. Be funny if Swallow has an average game and gets a monster score

poolboybob

Nobody who watched that game would say that Gibbs or Menzel had more of a positive impact than Simpson, yet they outscored him in SC. Just a ridiculous score.

theta

CD laughing their asses off.