Matt Thomas..

Started by Elcapitano, March 27, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elcapitano

I'm keeping a keen eye on this guy...
Scored great last week, and already has 6 tackles and 35pts in the 1st quarter 2nite!!!

HotTiges

Keep an eye in him.tagger so won't get big scores..also not sure if he will play a lot..

RaisyDaisy

On track for back to back tons, nice start to his Richmond career, but surely he doesn't maintain it - but keep an eye on for sure

Elcapitano

If he wasn't already he surely must be on a few radars now..?!?

HotTiges

Yeah two tons and looking like an important pick up.have to consider if Daisy failed..good value

Colty

Quote from: HotTiges on March 27, 2014, 10:59:55 PM
Yeah two tons and looking like an important pick up.have to consider if Daisy failed..good value
Gunna trade him in for Caddy if Caddy stinks it up. this weekend. He looks like he will make at least $200k which is worth a trade in my book.

Judd Magic

Quote from: Colty on March 28, 2014, 01:34:30 AM
Quote from: HotTiges on March 27, 2014, 10:59:55 PM
Gunna trade him in for Caddy if Caddy stinks it up. this weekend. He looks like he will make at least $200k which is worth a trade in my book.

Caddy?

Really?

NFI  ::)

Ricochet

Be careful. Jackson will come back in soon and I'm not sure what that will mean for Thomas

Bully

Quote from: Ricochet on March 28, 2014, 01:42:34 AM
Be careful. Jackson will come back in soon and I'm not sure what that will mean for Thomas

Can't see it impacting on him too much, Tuck & Jackson played together for 10 years. Thomas is effectively Tuck's replacement.

Anyhow, I'm a bit peeved I'm only 6k short of Thomas. The only way to get him in is to downgrade Taylor to Ambrose, probably not the wisest move.

hawkers65

Quote from: Bully on March 28, 2014, 01:58:03 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 28, 2014, 01:42:34 AM

Can't see it impacting on him too much, Tuck & Jackson played together for 10 years. Thomas is effectively Tuck's replacement.

Anyhow, I'm a bit peeved I'm only 6k short of Thomas. The only way to get him in is to downgrade Taylor to Ambrose, probably not the wisest move.

I'm $900 dollars short of going Michie to Thomas, but i doubt i'd do it, can just get Tyson and save some cash.

Hoggyz_a_legend

Atm I'm thinking either Rohan -> Thomas via switching Taylor forward.

Or if JPK doesn't perform again, i can go JPK -> Thomas and then upgrade Fuller (used to get Langdon's score and emergency loophole) to whoever I can afford. Possibly Swallow, but I'd be starting to get a few too many Rnd 8 byes then.

Or if McDonald gets another sub 50 score, i might entertain trading him up. We'll see what happens over the weekend.

RaisyDaisy

I really cant see any negatives in picking Thomas

Quite surprising actually, I mean who would of thought 3 weeks ago that Matt Thomas was going to be an option, and a great one by the looks of it

As already mentioned, he has replaced Tuck and Jackson returning shouldn't effect him, and he will make us 200k easily at this rate

Worst performing mid to Thomas next week looks like it has to be a must

eaglesman

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 28, 2014, 08:37:58 AM
I really cant see any negatives in picking Thomas

Quite surprising actually, I mean who would of thought 3 weeks ago that Matt Thomas was going to be an option, and a great one by the looks of it

As already mentioned, he has replaced Tuck and Jackson returning should effect him, and he will make us 200k easily at this rate

Worst performing mid to Thomas next week looks like it has to be a must

as i said yesterday or the day before ... i have to somehow get hack michie to thomas

RaisyDaisy

I need to see how LMac and Michie go this week, but considering LMac is currently my D8, LMac to Georgiou and Michie to Thomas look like being two wise correctional trades for me

Hoggyz_a_legend

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 28, 2014, 08:47:08 AM
I need to see how LMac and Michie go this week, but considering LMac is currently my D8, LMac to Georgiou and Michie to Thomas look like being two wise correctional trades for me

I don't have Michie, but this seems like the way to go if you do. I don't have Georgiou either, so with my fwd link, i can go JKH or Rohan to Thomas.

My only problem is I want to get Swallow into my team too.... So I hope JPK makes it easy for me and spuds it up again.