Daisy Gone after this game

Started by whynot102, March 27, 2014, 08:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

SC points were so out of proportion tonight. Daisy owners should be thankful he got that much IMO

Holz

Quote from: juzztheball on March 27, 2014, 10:37:39 PM
87 pre scaling, will be interesting to see what way coaches go here... probably the most borderline score he couldve scored, 20 points less and its a definite snip, 20 more a definite keep...

exactly its a really hard choice, he looks like he has the potential to just go bang. but could continue to underpeform. Would like one more week to see how he goes but if your going to trade him its best to do it this week before price changes. See how the other rookies go if he outpeforms most of them I will probably keep him. I would happily take about 87 from him each week up till round 9 than turn him into Jelly.

Footyrulz

Great finish!

I reckon I'll keep him now.

BoredSaint

he was only good when carlton had the momentum

Danzac

Daisy was on the ball in the last quarter. Blues looked good
More pls Mick

My Chumps

He had 5 points after quarter time. 82 points in three quarters is pretty good signs for the future if you ask me. I'm holding him.

Sydney14

Nek Minnit  :o

Still not overly sold on Daisy and with 2 tons to Matt Thomas, it's mighty tempting to get him in  :-\

juara93

Give him some time, at least 5 games. Price won't go down.

Ramus

shaker

Yeah to be happy with that after the first 1/4

BratPack

Quote from: Ramus on March 27, 2014, 11:03:32 PM
Scaled up to 92, giddy up. ;D

Just fine at this point in the year for what he should be in most teams. M4/5

Marstar

Quote from: Marstar on March 22, 2014, 07:45:50 PM
Plz continue making threads about players of mine that look like having stinkers pre-1/2 time  ;D

From another thread !!!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Marstar on March 28, 2014, 12:45:16 AM
Quote from: Marstar on March 22, 2014, 07:45:50 PM
Plz continue making threads about players of mine that look like having stinkers pre-1/2 time  ;D

From another thread !!!

they annoy me think there a bit silly

batt

It is ludicrous that people who picked him have this little faith in him.  He ran out the game very well tonight, greatly improved from last week.  Only up from here.

Griffo1982

When are people going to learn not to make a thread about trading a player after 1 quarter, wait till the end of the game because things change pretty quick!