Daisy Gone after this game

Started by whynot102, March 27, 2014, 08:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

juzztheball

He's useless i dont see what everyone saw in him, never had him in my team. Underdone, dodgy ankle and lets be honest, apart from that 4-5 games he had in a row a few years ago, hes never been a superstar!

HotTiges

Lol here comes the hindsighters..

Considered him but thought he would start pretty slowly.. Hmm

Holz

Quote from: juzztheball on March 27, 2014, 08:41:19 PM
He's useless i dont see what everyone saw in him, never had him in my team. Underdone, dodgy ankle and lets be honest, apart from that 4-5 games he had in a row a few years ago, hes never been a superstar!

109 average from 19 games in 2011 is pretty good.

juzztheball

Yeah thats the year he got like 4 games of 150 in a row. So take that out and what have you got? I didnt say he wasnt 'pretty good' i said he isnt a superstar!

HotTiges

Probably not really SC relevant now.. Maybe if he was DPP..

Grufflez

Just my opinion but i believe it was the Collingwood side he was apart of years ago that made he appear better than he actually is.

enzedder

Quote from: juzztheball on March 27, 2014, 08:53:48 PM
Yeah thats the year he got like 4 games of 150 in a row. So take that out and what have you got? I didnt say he wasnt 'pretty good' i said he isnt a superstar!
True that.
Quote from: juzztheball on March 27, 2014, 08:41:19 PM
He's useless

Danzac

lukebomber

cracked 120+ 8 times in 19 games, can't really put that down to one month

lukebomber

That being said I went no where near him this year haha

Hazza09

Will be the most traded player this week

sammy123

Holz

Quote from: sammy123 on March 27, 2014, 10:20:19 PM
What he do?

not that much thats the problem. Will see how he finishes but probably another <80 game.

juzztheball

87 pre scaling, will be interesting to see what way coaches go here... probably the most borderline score he couldve scored, 20 points less and its a definite snip, 20 more a definite keep...