Georgiou or Kolodjashnij

Started by kfewster, March 27, 2014, 07:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfewster

Hi FF Community,

I'm looking at trading out Cutler of Brisbane and I'm currently weighing up Georgiou or KK (I have both Langdon & Webster)

Looking at people's thought's who they think would be the better pick, both appear to have good JS.

Georgiou mature recruit (24 years old) who equipped himself well last week with 64 points, while KK smashed it in the ressies last week and was GC no.1 pick in last year's draft.

At this stage, although Georgiou has played 1 more game I'm leaning towards KK.

Thoughts?

Kain

Samsturmfels

GCSkiwi

Wait and see, looking at the GC bench I struggle to see Swallow, Jaeger or Stanley being the sub, so it looks like KK it is. Georgiou earned a spot in the team, more likely to be a starter IMO

Noz

Not even a question KK all the way.

Remember guys when teams are named a sub can come from anywhere not the 4 names on the bench.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: Noz on March 27, 2014, 07:46:30 PM
Not even a question KK all the way.

Remember guys when teams are named a sub can come from anywhere not the 4 names on the bench.

True that. Still with rolling lockout best to see what happens.

kilbluff1985

Laidler to KK will be the most popular trade next week a few will already be doing it this week but he will be a popular rookie

kfewster

Done poll's up.

Sorry guys, a bit rusty with the posting.

Cheers

Kain

Samsturmfels

Georgiou just because u can save about 100 k picking him instead of KK

BlackBomber

It's all about the math dude. You have to predict what each will average. Let's say Georiou 65-70, KK 75-80. Are those 10 points avg worth the extra hundred grand you spend on KK? Who's got greater JS and less likely to spend in a sub vest? and 65-70 on georgiou is probably being modest.

Bully

I'm in the same predicament but will probably go with Georgiou, provided he gets named for round 3. Hopefully he gets a minimum of 2 price rises.

kicks

2 completely different players. Georgiou good pick as a D8. KK being so expencive a D6.

A better poll would be KK vs Luke McDonald

kfewster

I got McDonald mate, hence my post.

Although previous poster makes a good point about almost $100k difference.

I'll wait until suns teams are annouced to see if KK is the sub

Ricochet

Do you have Langford as well mate?

I'd only really consider grabbing KK on the bubble in a couple of weeks time. Bennell still has to come into that GC team and could push him straight back out

geoffmack

Quote from: Ricochet on March 28, 2014, 11:32:16 AM
Do you have Langford as well mate?

I'd only really consider grabbing KK on the bubble in a couple of weeks time. Bennell still has to come into that GC team and could push him straight back out
Guys KK has never played at this level yet!! Have a look at him this week and asses before R3.

Samsturmfels