Trade In Alexis Georgiou For Clurey??

Started by desired77, March 27, 2014, 07:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desired77

Thoughts on if i should do that trade this week and if its safe to do so right now so i have the option of 2 correction trades next week

AaronKirk

In a word yes. This is my trade for this week.

GCSkiwi

If clurey is on field then trade, if not then just hold. only trade now to avoid a donut, and even then only if you care heavily about overall ranking. No league match ups this week so if league is all you're after then just wait and see what happens. Depends on the state of the rest of your team though, if you have Laidler and McDonough and a raft of others who've been dropped you may need to trade this week and next. If it's just Clurey, no panic yet.

desired77

do u mean if Georgious is on the field cause he is and Clurey is dropped

eaglesman

this may be the only trade i make this week ... geo JS looks sound to me

GCSkiwi

If Clurey is on the field in your SC team, trade him. If not, you can still afford to wait, unless you've lost a lot of others as well. Basically if Clurey being out doesn't affect your score this week, then there is no hurry to drop him.

jfitty

With Webster also out I'll most likely pull this trade so I'm not left with no backline coverage.

eaglesman

the value of having the 2 trades next week is worth the trade this week imo ... if everything goes pear shape next week u would be livid if u didnt have enough trade options

geoffmack

Is clurey gonna b out for more than 1? Is georgiou a keeper for another 6 weeks?

jfitty

Quote from: eaglesman on March 27, 2014, 07:34:49 PM
the value of having the 2 trades next week is worth the trade this week imo ... if everything goes pear shape next week u would be livid if u didnt have enough trade options

I'm sort of thinking along these lines now.

You can see how quickly the wheels can fall off. If there's an obvious trade to do this week you should just do it

enzedder

This seems like excellent advice. I'm going to sleep on it.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: geoffmack on March 27, 2014, 07:40:08 PM
Is clurey gonna b out for more than 1? Is georgiou a keeper for another 6 weeks?

I'll tell you if you tell me next weeks winning lotto numbers  ;D

Quote from: jfitty on March 27, 2014, 07:40:18 PM

I'm sort of thinking along these lines now.

You can see how quickly the wheels can fall off. If there's an obvious trade to do this week you should just do it

While I guess I agree with the idea in principle I think it's very hard to actually say what is an "obvious" trade...

desired77

ye thanks guys for your comments i thought it was the right thing to do so it would give me two corrections trades next week. just need some feedback to see if i was goign along the right line

Thanks