Is Dom Tyson a must have?!?

Started by juzztheball, March 26, 2014, 02:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Give it another week. See who or what happens first.

But after one game I would say yes. If he goes big again this week you will need him. Is he worth burning two trades?

No. Hopefully you have thomas and he stinks it up then you could downgrade and upgrade, that way you arent fixing just one issue

Southstorm

I don't think he's a must, that implies you should trade through heaven and earth in order to get him in to your side.

juzztheball

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 26, 2014, 11:44:05 PM
Give it another week. See who or what happens first.

But after one game I would say yes. If he goes big again this week you will need him. Is he worth burning two trades?

No. Hopefully you have thomas and he stinks it up then you could downgrade and upgrade, that way you arent fixing just one issue

I dont have Thomas, i saw right through that one, probably the one good thing i did right.

I understand you're all suggesting it isnt worth 2 trades, but if either Webster/McDonald stink it up this week and Langford/Laidler perform, then the money i'd be making from that trade will allow me to bring Tyson in for Aish/Michie, so technically it would be 2 correctional trades and not 2 trades to get Tyson in. I will be giving all my rookies another week, can't jump the gun too early...

fever

either or both of those trades would be a mistake imo