Mids: Ablett, Selwood, Griffen, Masten, Martin, Trengove
em: Barlow, Shuey
Rucks: Sandilands, Tippet
em: Skipper, Lobbe
Forwards: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Gray/Gia/Lecras, Rockliff, Hall, Lecras
em: Podsiadily dennis lane
rate and comment

lowedown11

already ur team couldn be 10/10 coz u hav waite and waters and hille starting m0nty already says take off 1 point for each of them.....although saying that i think its not a bad team!!!!!

Gazzaleg

waite woulld have been averagiing 107 if it wasnt for the game he got injured (7 SC) and he is prided at a high 70 point SC player bargain. Waters had an 87 DT point game on the w/e used to average around that in 2008 and hille is already playing so why are people worried

lowedown11

just big men with injury im not so worried but im sayin it may be a lil risky havin ALL 3 of them thats all...

Hippo

Hi gaz,

you have a good team although i wouldn't go as far to say its 10/10!

Firstly the last 4 in the BL.... -1 for having all 4 back from injury....if ya only had 2 and one of them wasn't Waters then no deduction.

Secondly, Griffen i don't really rate and i'm sure i'm not the only one, has the potential but hasn't risen to the heights he should have. no deduction there though!!!

Thirdly you haven't made your mind up between the 3 players in the FWD line so you are not 100% so how can it be 10/10 when your not even sure on the final line up, -1

Fourth, by a long way IMO the best 3rd or 4th under $130,000 ruck will be Warnock! he will play most if not all games and is oval lengths better than Skipper or Lobbe (who is not garunteed to play everygame)... -1

7/10 i have rated a few teams on here in this similier formula so don't be disgruntled

Most dudes wil just rate because they like the players or a team is similier to theres but tweaked a bit more not form any real formula that is explained... i have my team locked now but i couldn't give it 10/10.

IMO no team can be 10/10 until the 3rd week of the season and then kids can throw BIG 10s around

good luck either way

reesbr

Turbo