Top Ten Trades of the week (to date)

Started by Fid, March 25, 2014, 07:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Cheers for posting Fid.
This may change a bit by the start of the round.

sammy123

weird people jumped off clurey. didn't set the world on fire but he played so he can sit on ya bench and generate some dolla

GCSkiwi

Quote from: sammy123 on March 26, 2014, 10:49:56 AM
weird people jumped off clurey. didn't set the world on fire but he played so he can sit on ya bench and generate some dolla

I'd say it's probably more the panicked jump on Langdon, as opposed to off Clurey. Rookie scores 111, OMG must totally buy him in now! You're right there's not really a reason to ditch Clurey, I would say it's just a case of the grass seeming greener and these people also having the likes of Langford or Georgiou - did better than Clurey so he's the one cut to bring in Langdon. Short sighted if you ask me but it could well pan out, I'll be making the call next week...

Fid

Quote from: JROO8 on March 26, 2014, 09:17:50 AM
Cheers for posting Fid.
This may change a bit by the start of the round.

No probs.

I intend to do it on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays weekly. (for the benifit of those that don't have Gold)

GCSkiwi

I don't know if I trust this SC gold... I just used the research feature to look at the top 10 trades out, the numbers are growing but the general pattern is the same. However, when I used it to just look at players traded out, JMart isn't even on there. Despite the top 10 favourite trades indicating that ~12000 coaches have dropped him.
Number one is Daisy with 3654 trading him out. strange. Anyhow, Daisy, Franklin, Walker, Dixon and Libba all have lots of people jumping off... people are crazy.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Why wouldn't you start with your secret weapon TDog  ??  Playing you in one of the leagues this week so I'll get an early look. Best of luck mate.    ;)

T Dog

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 26, 2014, 04:10:12 PM
:)
Why wouldn't you start with your secret weapon TDog  ??  Playing you in one of the leagues this week so I'll get an early look. Best of luck mate.    ;)

Looking forward to it ST...Aaahhh...my strategy...yeah....bet you are worried.... ;D

shaker

Top ten traded out

D Thomas  - 3699 - 4.20%
L Franklin   - 1644  - 1.86%
A Walker   -  1417 -  1.61%
C Dixon     -  1330 -  1.51%
M Crouch  -   1286 -  1.46%
T Liberatore - 1245 - 1.41%
S Savage     - 1109 - 1.26%
T Clurey      - 1035 - 1.17%
R Palmer     -  983  -  1,11%
M Wood      -  0%  don't know why he is in the list

Sabretooth Tigers

::)
You're not wrong, but at least I didn't start with Rocky. Saw him more of an upgrade depending on what Zorko's role was. What you see is what you get, not trading this week. Only worry I had on the field in rd.1 was Buddy. My score suffered because I stuffed up the captaincy. Cheers mate.    :)

mabo

Quote from: Elcapitano on March 25, 2014, 09:25:48 PM
T Dog.. Ur secret weapon wouldn't be M. Thomas?

I'd be worried about him staying in the side once Jackson comes back in - they perform the same role from what we saw last week.

GDRAGONS

I reckon his secret weapon is kelly from gws

tbagrocks

Still struggling to believe that many actually started Jack Martin, O'Meara/Crouch still fresh in peoples minds :P

RaisyDaisy

LOL at people starting Crouch, knowing he wasn't named and now trading him out

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 26, 2014, 09:09:50 PM

yeah pretty moronic, even he's not named this week there's still round 3, and Douglas certainly isn't a shoe in for the derby.

Big Mac

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 26, 2014, 09:09:50 PM

hey I forgot to trade him  :-[ keeping him until end of this round though