Round 2 - Bulldogs vs. Kangaroos - March 30th

Started by LaHug, March 25, 2014, 04:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

If Goldy is a late out I'm backing the Dogs, if he plays I'm on North.

GoLions

From SCPaige, so nothing set in stone;

"It looks as though Dan Currie is going to make his debut today for North Melbourne - if you're using him as your loophole, you're out of luck!"

Goldy may be a late out then?

Jroo

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 30, 2014, 12:43:43 PM
From SCPaige, so nothing set in stone;

"It looks as though Dan Currie is going to make his debut today for North Melbourne - if you're using him as your loophole, you're out of luck!"

Goldy may be a late out then?
SCPaige got it from Herald Sun journalist Jay Clark. Sounds like he'll play.
@ClarkyHeraldSun: Very strong mail @NorthKangaroos Dan Currie will play today. Expect him to take on Dogs. Great reward for effort. More @superfooty

Nige

It's been a long time coming, the guy's worked really hard for this.

Jroo

Goldy could still play
@ClarkyHeraldSun: If Goldy passes final test on shoulder, Roos set to play two rucks. Currie and Goldstein against Minson. Massive game for @NorthKangaroos

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on March 30, 2014, 12:54:32 PM
Goldy could still play
@ClarkyHeraldSun: If Goldy passes final test on shoulder, Roos set to play two rucks. Currie and Goldstein against Minson. Massive game for @NorthKangaroos
That could be really interesting.

Toga

Yeah I didn't think the Kangas could go into the match with just Goldy after how he looked last week. Onya Currie!!

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on March 30, 2014, 01:02:07 PM
Yeah I didn't think the Kangas could go into the match with just Goldy after how he looked last week. Onya Currie!!
Especially against Minson.

Daniel123

bottlemart

Quote from: NigeyS on March 27, 2014, 04:42:14 PM
The Dogs to bounce back from a disappointing outing last week.

Can't tip the scum that is North Melbourne.  :P
Nigey i see you stiil haven't got over the 62 point drubbing North gave the tiges last year.

I hope we bring that sort of form at some stage very soon, but we were ordinary against the Bombers, and credit to the bombers, they were far too good for us. 

As a north supporter, there are no excuses this year, we need to lift, and produce the run and quick ball movement of the past 2 seasons.  If we lose, I'd rather go down showing something like last year, than see the club produce what they have shown so far in 2014.

Nige

Quote from: bottlemart on March 30, 2014, 02:58:44 PM
Nigey i see you stiil haven't got over the 62 point drubbing North gave the tiges last year.
Haha, the dislike started way before that.

The first footy match I went to was North vs Tiges at Etihad (then Telstra Dome) and we lost to your lot.

Sav and Richo had a good ol' fashioned shootout. Think Sav kicked like 9 that game or something... definitely remember a bag being kicked by the big fella. Richo also kicked a a fair few.

Don't remember much else of it, don't really want to haha.  :P

Jroo

Currie in for Wright.

Greenwood and Gia the subs.

Nige

Bill Manspeaker

cmon Roos!

I like the Doggies, but like the Kangas more :P

hope for a good game

Jazzoskies

Good on Currie! Finally his chance has come