Round 2 - Demons vs. Eagles - 30th March

Started by LaHug, March 25, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

The Demons lost against spoon favourites, St Kilda, last week and the Eagles dominated a young Bulldogs outfit. You'd expect from ability alone that this should be a walkover for the Eagles. However, with a very good new coach, Melbourne will surely turn things around. A good chance for the Eagles to prove that they can win away from home and an equally good chance for the Dees to show that they're no pushovers.

elephants

Ricochet

elephants

Kennedy with 13, Lecca with 10 and Darling with 5 and 50 touches. Deal?

Ricochet

elephants

Jack is far too unselfish, he would never kick more than 5. If he was on 5 at halftime he would much rather hand it off or play in the backline than kick more than 5!

kilbluff1985

SydneyRox

Eagles to take the demons too lightly, get a scare in the 4th qtr when Demons get in front but Eagles get home by 11

Master Q

RaisyDaisy

I'll be at the game, level 2 bang smack on the wing, cant wait!

I went last year these two played at the G and I'll be happy if it's a repeat of then!

AaronKirk

Should be another comfortable win for West Coast.

Eagles by 72 points

Money

We really need to win by about of 85 points, just to show that we ARE back and last week wasn't a one off, anything under 50 and i'l be a tad concerned

elephants

To be honest, I don't think we need to prove anything to anyone. We'll just go out there, look to bank the 4 points and look to the Saints at Subi the following week ;)

Nige

Eagles should win this comfortably - let's say 45.

GoLions

I wanted to say Eagles by 71 points, but Aaron already said 72...oh well. Eagles by 71 points :P