Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Jacko and Ricky to miss through injury.

I wonder if Knights will get a call up.

Nige

Shaun Grigg's returning via the VFL this week.

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on July 23, 2014, 05:05:08 PM
Shaun Grigg's returning via the VFL this week.

He can stay there  :P

Jroo

flower, he's massive

We've signed him, as category B rookie.
He's name is Ivan Soldo and is Ivan Maric's cousin.
HS 204 cm's and 106 kg.

Mailman the 2nd

Never played a game of AFL apparently either

Jroo

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on July 24, 2014, 12:55:22 PM
Never played a game of AFL apparently either
Yep, I think that's true.
Will be playing for the Northern Knights, in the TAC Cup for the rest of the year.

Ringo

If he learns as quickly as Archie Smith you will be set for rucks.  Smith also came from Basketball and is getting better each game I see him.

Mailman the 2nd

Mike Pyke came in as a Cat B rookie in late 2008 and 4 years later he managed to basically solo ruck in the GF for Sydney, so he's definitely worth a shot

Nige

If Soldo can become anywhere near as good and valuable as Maric is to us right now, I'd be very very happy.  :D

Nige

Tank and Nippa in for Jacko and Ricky.

Jroo

Thomas shouldn't be in the team, we need run and carry.
McBean named as an emergency, surely not far away. Put him in next week against the Giants.

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on July 24, 2014, 09:01:39 PM
McBean named as an emergency, surely not far away. Put him in next week against the Giants.
Like for like replacements it seems. I think Nippa might be the sub and I'm thinking Tank will get subbed either during the third or at 3QT barring injury.

I am getting the feeling McBean might get a run against the Giants though, he's due.

Matt McDonough was a bit stiff not to get a call up I reckon.

Chris Knights might get a game next week too I reckon and Grigg will probably be back.

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on July 24, 2014, 09:10:40 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on July 24, 2014, 09:01:39 PM
Like for like replacements it seems. I think Nippa might be the sub and I'm thinking Tank will get subbed either during the third or at 3QT barring injury.

I am getting the feeling McBean might get a run against the Giants though, he's due.

Matt McDonough was a bit stiff not to get a call up I reckon.

Chris Knights might get a game next week too I reckon and Grigg will probably be back.
Yeah, I guess they saw Thomas as Jacko's replacement, but I'd rather see Maddona given a game.
I'd like to see Knights back and yeah Grigg's definitely going to be back  ::)

kilbluff1985

Miles first interstate game of the year interested to see how he goes

not a bad matchup for Priddis maybe

elephants

We give up massive midfield scores so I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Cotch rack it up. He is on my mid bench though in most things so if he scored less than 90 I'd be chuffed :P