Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Well I wouldn't be surprised this week to see someone like O'Hanlon make way for another tall forward if we try to expose the Power's defence, given they're missing a few key talls back there.. You would think it'd be one of Griffiths, Hampson or Az Edwards but could McBean be an outside chance to debut?

Both Griff and Hampson were noted to have been lacking impact on the scoreboard in this week's VFL report, so we could see the Bean IMO!

On another note... Knights playing VFL this weekend :D

Nige

If Hampson comes back in...  ::)

Toga

Big game against Port on the weekend, they will be looking to snap their losing streak and we will be looking to extend our winning streak. Haven't beaten any decent teams really so far this year so a win would be great for our confidence - it'll be a hard task against an incredibly talented team but a few key injuries to Trengove, Carlile and now Monfries could see us in with a shot.

Will be interesting to see what changes are made this week later tonight

Nige

Half Time in the VFL and although Richmond are trailing by 20 points the good news is that Chris Knights is playing superb football. He is our leading disposal getter with 13 disposals (9 contested) and 5 clearances.

Nige

TIGERS WIN. THE VFL TIGERS WIN BY 4 POINTS AT SIMMONDS STADIUM!

TheAnt

I think I know what page you've liked Nigey  8)

Toga

Awesome to hear Knightsy has done well for himself 8) Hopefully will be back in the seniors shortly!

Nige

Quote from: TheAnt on July 13, 2014, 12:36:06 AM
I think I know what page you've liked Nigey  8)
Love your work.  ;)

nickstiges

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2014-07-13/knights-returns-as-tigers-win-vfl-thriller

Good to hear something positive about Knights. McBean with 4 sausages too must be close to a debut and Matty Dea with the game saving mark, shouldn't have been dropped in the first place.

Nige

Quote from: nickstiges on July 13, 2014, 10:23:20 AM
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2014-07-13/knights-returns-as-tigers-win-vfl-thriller

Good to hear something positive about Knights. McBean with 4 sausages too must be close to a debut and Matty Dea with the game saving mark, shouldn't have been dropped in the first place.

Toga

Yeah I thought McBean was a chance for this week if we wanted to stretch the Power defence but obviously not :P Hopefully he gets a chance soon though.

I didn't think Dea had performed too badly so I'm also a bit surprised he was dropped. Think the club values him pretty highly as a player so we should see him stay on at the club next year you would think.

Nige

Vinny

Toga

Great effort from the boys, thought we were a chance to push the Power but that was a great performance 8)

Mailman the 2nd

Its strange because Riewoldt was easily the best forward on the ground for mine. Gotta wonder where the defensive intensity from him was all this time