Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Jroo

Toga

elephants

Something about Ben Griffiths in the Tiges VFL jumper doesn't look right. #isanAFLstandardplayer #playhimDimmayadimwit

Equally, something about Toga not having an image on his dp also doesn't look right :P

Toga

Toga

In the latest club medical report, Ivan Maric and Chris Knights are listed as "tests" for this week. Both will probably have a game or two in the ressies but good to hear they are both getting close as I think they will be important additions to the team for the second half of the season.

Jake King is listed as 8-10 weeks with an injury to a toe-joint, while Newman has a high-grade medial calf tear and is expected to miss 5-6 weeks.

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on May 07, 2014, 06:39:37 PM
In the latest club medical report, Ivan Maric and Chris Knights are listed as "tests" for this week. Both will probably have a game or two in the ressies but good to hear they are both getting close as I think they will be important additions to the team for the second half of the season.

Jake King is listed as 8-10 weeks with an injury to a toe-joint, while Newman has a high-grade medial calf tear and is expected to miss 5-6 weeks.
Good news.
Dimma has said Maric will be out for 2-3 more weeks.

nickstiges

Maric will play VFL next week after the bye, the VFL team has a bye the same week the seniors do.

Toga

Dusty Martin interview with Richo ahead of the break:

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-05-08/i-want-to-be-elite-dusty

Play him in the middle more Dimma, that's where he wants to be! :P

quinny88

Quote from: Toga on May 08, 2014, 05:50:09 PM
Dusty Martin interview with Richo ahead of the break:

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-05-08/i-want-to-be-elite-dusty

Play him in the middle more Dimma, that's where he wants to be! :P

Good to see him actually crack a bit a smile every now and then  :P

Toga

Haha you don't see too many of them do ya quinny. I noticed a lot of them were in replays of him on the footy field though, it's obviously not just a job for him but something he loves I think. :)

kilbluff1985

Flowering just do it Richmond

Vinny

elephants

Any chance of the legend himself Benny Griffiths getting recalled boys!?

Toga