Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Yeah it could be his last definitely Nigey. Although for the moment I think he's the best option we've got for this year. Jake King is on his last legs and as you say it could be his last season as well. For Christ's sake, can they play McDonough in the forward line?! He was recruited as one of the better small forwards in his draft year, play him there. flower me.

As for our forward structure i think (although we played sh!tehouse), on the weekend it was better than it had been earlier in the season. It had been far too tall before that IMO.

HF: Knights/S.Edwards, Griffiths, McDonough
FF: A.Edwards, Riewoldt, Lloyd

I think that's the set up we should be looking at going with - two talls (with Jack deep FFS!!!), a lead-up medium forward like Az (or maybe Lennon, I'm not sure), dangerous crumbing small forwards in Lloyd, McDonough, Titch, and Knights on a HFF with that magnificent leg of his.

My take on it anyway. :P

Nige

Ah yes, Titch... I knew I was forgetting somebody.  :P

quinny88

Jroo

Not good news for King, placed on LTI.
http://tige.rs/1u7vMu4

Hopefully Miles comes in  ;D

Toga

Bad news for King, definitely on his last legs as a footy player I think unfortunately. But...

THE PRAYER WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR - IT'S MILES TIME.

Form in the VFL has been outstanding, surely he debuts for the club in the next three weeks. Surely!

Also good news for Lloyd you'd think.

Jroo

I don't think it's likely, but I'm hoping he gets named this week!

Toga

Yeah it might be a long shot for this week, and then we've got the bye next week, but you'd think he will be the one to be upgraded, and if so, he should be given a run in the seniors soon.

13 clearances last week in the 2's!

Jroo

Haha imagine the outrage if we upgrade Banfield instead  :o

Toga

Quote from: JROO8 on May 01, 2014, 04:54:10 PM
Haha imagine the outrage if we upgrade Banfield instead  :o

Omfg don't even :P

Nige

I've got this stupid gut feeling that just because Push-Up is a small forward that Banfield may get the upgrade.

However, given his ridiculously good form, it would crazy not to give Anthony Miles the upgrade.

elephants

Kind of want Banfield to get upgraded just to see the reaction in here :P

Toga

elephants

WHAT THE flowerING flower. WHY WOULD YOU DROP GRIFFITHS DIMMA YOU SPASTIC.

This is an outrage.

Jroo

What a flowering joke! Griff and Arnot dropped  >:(

In:  Deledio, Rance, Thomas, A. Edwards, Vickery, Stephenson

Out:  Grimes, Griffiths, Arnot

elephants

How does Griff lose his spot (potentially) to Edwards, Vickery or Stephenson ::)