Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Grigg is barely in our best 22.
He's slow, soft and isn't a great kick, but he can find the footy. I'm hoping he can turn his form around.

Donnie Brasco

Really embarrassing, absolute rubbish.

Jroo

Was Thomas injured? If not, then I'd rather sub off Grigg

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on April 17, 2014, 10:35:20 PM
Was Thomas injured? If not, then I'd rather sub off Grigg
Nope. Or at least as far as I know he wasn't. I found it strange.

Apparently he hasn't touch it at all in the third before he was subbed.

Toga

Nige

Glad we at least built up that margin towards the end of the game. Should have converted half of those behinds though.

Toga

Yeah I'm at least taking some consolation in the fact that we played poorly for over half the match and still won by a fair margin in the end. Now we need to start playing properly for whole matches and we'll be right ;)

Nige

Toga

Good record against them... Don't think it'll count for much though, hope this win can get us on a roll and kick us back in to form.

Nige

Quote from: Toga on April 17, 2014, 11:14:24 PM
Good record against them...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  :'(

Now we're definitely gonna lose.

I did this to Cairo in Worlds last week.

Donnie Brasco

If Brisbane had more than half a team, we would have been smashed.

Toga

We're also missing some pretty key players. Lids' run is sorely missed, while I noticed our ruckwork was pretty poor tonight as well compared to what it has been in the past - Hampson may still be a bit underdone. We want Lids & Maric back!

Bright note, Gordon looked lively up front when he came on, Arnot's tackling pressure was great and he needs to hold his spot in the team. I liked what Petterd did giving Lewi Taylor a pat on the back after that nasty blow to the shoulder as well, good sportsmanship.

Nige

The Ricky Petterd haters can take a seat.

Had a fantastic game imo, one of his best for the club (yes, I know it was against Brisbane, but still).

Toga

Some of his handballs were a bit nothing, which pissed me off but a lot of the boys were doing them in the second. Had a good game but yeah he's not gonna be able to mop up outside ball with no pressure on him every week :P

Great sign of sportsmanship though, and that goal was sweeeet. Happy that he and Gordon had good games.

Nige

I was really happy with Jack's game tonight as well. Definitely a confidence player. When up and about, he's our best player by a mile imo.

Team looks a lot better with Vickery absent, might have to stay that away unless we need to go tall (but once Ivvy returns, R.I.P. Tyrone's career as Tiger :P).

Please drop Grigg.