Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Arnot going to hold his spot in the team>

Toga

Quote from: Vinny on April 14, 2014, 11:31:31 AM
Lloyd to last to the byes, right?

You would definitely think so after that performance.

Quote from: luvfooty on April 14, 2014, 12:02:41 PM
Arnot going to hold his spot in the team>

I wouldn't be surprised if he did his tackling pressure was great when he came on, and hit the scoreboard as well which was great to see. He's the kind of guy we need in the middle to protect Cotchin from taggers by putting blocks on etc I think.

Nige

Yeah, I can see both Arnot and Lloyd holding their spots. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see us make Arnot the sub again.

Nige

"A lot of rumours going around that Grigg and possibly Vickery may be dropped."

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on April 14, 2014, 05:25:42 PM
If this is true there will be lots of happy Tiger supporter.

quinny88

Quote from: JROO8 on April 14, 2014, 06:09:36 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on April 14, 2014, 05:25:42 PM
If this is true there will be lots of happy Tiger supporter.

I'm ine of them lol. Have thought Grigg has avoided the axe for far too long. About time he was made accountable

Toga

nickstiges

1 of Foley, McDonough & Lennon and 1 of McBean, A Edwards & Elton.

Nige

If Lids doesn't get up, which is unlikely... and Dan Jackson also doesn't get up (going for scans I thought I heard), I'd be fairly sure that Foley might get a recall.

Foley could get the vest and allow Arnot to play a full game.

If Foley doesn't get named, I'll make an educated guess and say Ricky Petterd will come back and maybe bring Matty McDonough with him. Can't see O'Hanlon getting called up, would be a tad random (would make sense to get Ricky in and put him forward and make him play tall or possibly do the whole swingman thing).

Toga

Quote from: nickstiges on April 14, 2014, 08:53:56 PM

Is Az Edwards still injured?

Nige

Quote from: Toga on April 14, 2014, 09:00:13 PM

I thought he was...

McBean played ressies along with Foley, McDonough and Elton iirc.

Can't remember if Beatle did. Edit: Beatle played, got 17 possies. Could be in line for a debut.

Toga

Yeah I think Lennon is even a chance to come into the side for Vickery if he is dropped. Team is a bit too tall at the moment and Lennon is kind of that medium-sized forward (like A.Edwards), so could be a good fit for the team.

nickstiges

Quote from: NigeyS on April 14, 2014, 09:03:02 PM
Quote from: Toga on April 14, 2014, 09:00:13 PM

I thought he was...

McBean played ressies along with Foley, McDonough and Elton iirc.

Can't remember if Beatle did. Edit: Beatle played, got 17 possies. Could be in line for a debut.

Edwards needs to pass a fitness test in order to play if picked & Lennon had 17 touches according to the VFL match report his best game of the year.

Nige

Is Chris Knights injured too? Haven't heard his name pop up anywhere (time to trawl BF).

Toga

Quote from: NigeyS on April 14, 2014, 09:08:20 PM
Is Chris Knights injured too? Haven't heard his name pop up anywhere (time to trawl BF).

Yep, check out the injury update on the Tigers' website (I'll post it in the other thread now), but Knights "is a week or two away".

Says Deledio is hoping he'll be back soon - don't think it'll be in the next two weeks but hopefully will be back by around the byes (earlier would be great though!)