Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

This team has definitely been picked for the weather which I like! Smart coaching. I hope it pisses down.

Toga

Is it meant to be raining over that way quinny?

Nige

Quote from: Toga on April 11, 2014, 02:00:36 PM
Is it meant to be raining over that way quinny?
Yeah, it's been wet and windy here.

nickstiges

Only small chance of rain during the game though, ground would still be soaked although drainage is excellent at the MCG.

Nige

I've seen enough to make this call.

We're so flowering lost without Lids.  :(

Nige

I hope Tyrone Vickery never plays another game on AFL football.

Nige

Lloyd and Arnot were fantastic, hope they both retain their place.

Vickery needs to be dropped.

Nip only decent for a quarter.

We missed Lids waaaay too much.

I want Ivan back.

We rely on Cotch too much.

There are probably more things, but they're all negatives... and I'm not sure I want to talk about them.  :(

nickstiges

Well on the bright side Astbury held Cloke goalless & Lloyd, a debutant, was arguably our best player.

Nige

Quote from: nickstiges on April 11, 2014, 10:46:35 PM
Well on the bright side Astbury held Cloke goalless & Lloyd, a debutant, was arguably our best player.
Yeah, happy with how Astbury played on Cloke.

Ziplock

on the downside, you guys got soundly beaten even with cloke held goaless, and a debutant was your best player? :P

kilbluff1985

has Sam Lloyd just ended The Push Ups career ?

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 11, 2014, 11:41:23 PM
I wouldn't say he's ended King's career, that's a bit extreme.

However, Lloyd was arguably our best player and should retain his place for next week vs the Lions at the very least.  8)

nickstiges

Quote from: Ziplock on April 11, 2014, 11:31:10 PM

on the downside, you guys got soundly beaten even with cloke held goaless, and a debutant was your best player? :P

Oh there'll be plenty of downside talked about for the next week on forums & media, might as well look at some silver lining.

Toga

Christ almighty. :(

Well, at least Sammy Lloyd showed a lot tonight, think he's got a good future at the club. Much in Cotchin's hit?

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 11, 2014, 11:41:23 PM

He's definitely going to be putting strain on it. Called it all preseason (and earlier tonight) that Sam & Kingy are playing for the one spot, and a good performance might see King on the outer.

kilbluff1985

The Last Time Richmond played Finals consecutive years in a row was 1974-75 (40 Years ago).

:o