Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

was building the suspense  8)

quinny88

Ah I see  8) what a jet he is

Toga

Great effort from the boys, wish we could've held on but I'm a proud Richmond supporter tonight :)

Mailman the 2nd

Whatever happened to Aaron Edwards? One point at North he was the best sharpshooter in the game.

Lack of effort? Injuries?

quinny88

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on June 20, 2014, 11:37:28 PM
Whatever happened to Aaron Edwards? One point at North he was the best sharpshooter in the game.

Lack of effort? Injuries?

Was always a fringe player at North to, hes just continued that on with Richmond.

He's 30 years old now, I wouldnt be surprised if he retired at the end of the year.

Been a serviceable player over his career but probably lacked the height to be a genuine key forward and cement a spot.

Nige

Richmond's pressure applied is the 3rd-highest by any team to halftime this year. Petterd leading the way with 7 tackles from 7 attempts.
-stat courtesy of Champion Data

Mailman the 2nd

It also took the 38th most tackles by a team in a game to effectively stop you guys.

kilbluff1985

which senior AFL player does Miles remind you of?

think i'd say Watson or JPK?

JBs-Hawks

Mailman the 2nd

He's hardly elite, but he has good work rate and gets into good positions which is beneficial to him.

Hardly a star, but a strong worker

Ziplock

Keep in mind he's only 22... watson and JPK weren't exactly stars at that age :P

elephants

Nope, but Watson was a Bombers regular as a 21 year old and JPK hasn't missed a game since 2010 (when he was 22) :P

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on June 23, 2014, 12:34:26 AM
Nope, but Watson was a Bombers regular as a 21 year old and JPK hasn't missed a game since 2010 (when he was 22) :P

yeah, essendon were also a bottom 4 team then.

wait...

doesn't really help my case considering richmond atm....

in any case, should probably give miles at least until the end of the season before casting judgement :P

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on June 23, 2014, 12:39:44 AM
Quote from: elephants on June 23, 2014, 12:34:26 AM

yeah, essendon were also a bottom 4 team then.

wait...

doesn't really help my case considering richmond atm....

Haha, I lol'd at this :P

kilbluff1985

geez all i asked was who does he remind you of don't get your nickers in a twist