Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Some good ins for us for sure, should adds some much-needed inside grunt, and Lennon looked like he needed a rest. On another note surely this is Newman's last season with another injury putting him on the sidelines?

SydneyRox

Quote from: quinny88 on June 19, 2014, 07:02:31 PM
Anyone give is a chance Tommorow night?

We do have a good track record against Sydney but they are in some great form and we are not.

Think it will be reasonably close but swans should win

yeah, swans by 5+

Nige

So, the same thing has happened two weeks in a row.

And on top of that, we could have potentially won the game if the umpires paid the holding the ball against Richards and award Lids that clear mark.

Although, to be fair to Sydney, with that second half... we didn't deserve to win at all.

Jroo

Happy with the performance, a lot of positive signs.
Anthony Miles is a flowering gun, where have you been this whole time  ::)

Mailman the 2nd

While I complained about Rance the entire game, Richmond played pretty well.

Disappointing 2nd half and I felt Cotchin could've had more of an impact but Miles is super good

Nige

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on June 20, 2014, 10:34:23 PM
While I complained about Rance the entire game, Richmond played pretty well.

Disappointing 2nd half and I felt Cotchin could've had more of an impact but Miles is super good
As I just said in the matchday thread, it was sad that Cotch went missing in the last quarter when the team needed him after his huge first three quarters.

Mailman the 2nd

The scene was really set up for him to lead a huge win but he kind of fell flat, even though he was getting some disposals.

Troy Chaplin looked a lot better than he did earlier in the year as well

BigMac_93

was a good effort which was not at all helped by the pathetic umpring yet again. Disgusting!

Nige

That was definitely Troy Chaplin's best game all year.

I really thought Ricky Petterd had a sensational game too. Laid a huge amount of tackles (9, I think). Did a decent job on JPK.

Dusty had a great game as well, he's been super the last few weeks.

Ellis and Conca had a few iffy disposal moments, in fact... a lot of the boys did. I think we need to work on that.

Tank did okay after coming on as sub, still don't think he was the right man for the green vest though.

I also felt Dea was unlucky to get subbed, he played pretty well until he was handed the red vest.

Rance did a good job for the most part.

Miles is a star, very happy to see him in yellow and black.

Hampson has to go, offered nothing.

quinny88

All of a sudden the fox panel are talking about Richmond dumping half the team and rebuilding.
We lose to the best team in the league by 10 points, if we win that game they would be rambling on about how we have turned our season around and the future is bright  ::)

Really don't think we're in that bad of a position. List needs some topping up but the core is there to build a strong side.
1 more gun mid and 1 more gun forward and some maturing of our young guns and were on the up.

Jroo

@Thomo_Grant: Why does Sydney get holding decisions but Tigers don't? 4 to zip I reckon. While I'm at it not paying mark to Deledio game breaking costly

Nige

Yeah, agreed quinny.

Just need a star mid to slot in and a second forward to accompany Jack and things are looking good.

We have definitely shown a bit of how could we can be in the past fortnight.

kilbluff1985

quinny88

Nige